Adidas NMD thread

Just got another email from FedEx.

I have a Hu getting delivered Weds as well.

So tomorrow and Weds we should all be receiving our pairs.

congrats bro. You're the second person who posted on here who hit NKSF.

Just waiting to atleast hear someone won form the LA location..
I hit at NIcekicks LA for a green size 10. Needa swap for a 9.5 in black or green. 

FedEx call just helped. Package out for delivery tomorrow(Green SZ 10)
nthat.gif
, September was good to me 

I got a pleasant surprise from DHL when i got home from work, black HU's were waiting for me from Sivas. My order still shows completed, never got a tracking number or anything.

Not trying to be funny: how would they possibly be uncomfortable? Single primeknit piece with full boost sounds super comfortable.
if you look up video reviews and online reviews from people who have them in hand on facebook shoe groups, majority of them say the fitting is horrible. Something with the ankle part being to tight making it difficult to put on. 

if you look up video reviews and online reviews from people who have them in hand on facebook shoe groups, majority of them say the fitting is horrible. Something with the ankle part being to tight making it difficult to put on. 

That's whack. Thanks.

Update!

Called fedex one last time before my night ended

Package will be here Wednesday. Only reason I kept calling is because my apartment number is wrong on the order [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Ankle opening part in the same as yeezy, the fit is about the same as pk nmd other the the mid area being a little tighter due to the lacing and the cage, but if you loosen up the lace, it will be fine. Still don't understand people nitpicking on little stuff and all of the sudden shoes is overall uncomfortable

I've had a lot of packages stolen from my neighborhood recently (including one of mine this week), so this Adidas "no tracking info" is actually REALLY problematic to me.  

Here's how my process with all this Adidas hoopla went tonight:

1) Called Fedex, spoke to one person who said they couldn't disclose any info to me.  I asked them to check how many orders I had going to me and they saw I only had one package delivering tomorrow (of two orders).

2) Called Fedex 5 minutes later, spoke to a different person.  They verified that TWO packages were being delivered tomorrow.  The key was me saying one shipped Friday, and one shipped Saturday (the one that didn't get a shipping notification).  I explained to them that I've had a lot of packages stolen and asked they keep my order at a Fedex location for pickup.  The person told me they weren't permitted to do this.  They said I needed to call Adidas, tell them Fedex verified a shipment was on its way to me they didn't tell me about, and hope they could give me a tracking number.

3) I called Adidas, spoke to a guy who had no idea what in the world was talking about (shocker).  He said it "looked like maybe the shoes would be SHIPPING out tomorrow, not delivering".  I told him Fedex confirmed I was receiving two shoes from them tomorrow and he said that DEFINITELY was not the case.  I thanked him for his time and hung up.  Obviously Adidas has no idea what the F is going on.

4) I called Fedex back, spoke to a new person and explained the situation.  He looked into my order and almost immediately set it so I could pick up both pairs from the Fedex location tomorrow.

Moral of the story: If you don't get help over the phone from someone, call back and speak to someone else.  4 calls placed, 4 wildly different responses. 

Now I can rest easy.  Blacks and Reds will be in my hands tomorrow, with Greens on their way.  A regular roulette wheel of colors. 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

these are mad comfortable wtf are people talking about. the upper is super nice. if you went true size theyre probably too big.

Honestly such a great shoe in person and on foot. Everything about it is just so crisp and that glitch pattern is fire.
My white glitch pair is coming in a few days and Im excited. Seems XR1 hype isnt as high as regular PK NMDs. Oh well more for me....

My white glitch pair is coming in a few days and Im excited. Seems XR1 hype isnt as high as regular PK NMDs. Oh well more for me....
I'm pretty impressed with my pair of White Glitch XR1's.  Hoping the colorways continue to roll out and they're as easy to grab as those were.  

I've had a lot of packages stolen from my neighborhood recently (including one of mine this week), so this Adidas "no tracking info" is actually REALLY problematic to me.  

Here's how my process with all this Adidas hoopla went tonight:

1) Called Fedex, spoke to one person who said they couldn't disclose any info to me.  I asked them to check how many orders I had going to me and they saw I only had one package delivering tomorrow (of two orders).

2) Called Fedex 5 minutes later, spoke to a different person.  They verified that TWO packages were being delivered tomorrow.  The key was me saying one shipped Friday, and one shipped Saturday (the one that didn't get a shipping notification).  I explained to them that I've had a lot of packages stolen and asked they keep my order at a Fedex location for pickup.  The person told me they weren't permitted to do this.  They said I needed to call Adidas, tell them Fedex verified a shipment was on its way to me they didn't tell me about, and hope they could give me a tracking number.

3) I called Adidas, spoke to a guy who had no idea what in the world was talking about (shocker).  He said it "looked like maybe the shoes would be SHIPPING out tomorrow, not delivering".  I told him Fedex confirmed I was receiving two shoes from them tomorrow and he said that DEFINITELY was not the case.  I thanked him for his time and hung up.  Obviously Adidas has no idea what the F is going on.

4) I called Fedex back, spoke to a new person and explained the situation.  He looked into my order and almost immediately set it so I could pick up both pairs from the Fedex location tomorrow.

Moral of the story: If you don't get help over the phone from someone, call back and speak to someone else.  4 calls placed, 4 wildly different responses. 

Now I can rest easy.  Blacks and Reds will be in my hands tomorrow, with Greens on their way.  A regular roulette wheel of colors. 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
Did the same thing, but called 3 times and just got off the phone with a rep. For West Coasters (LA), package is scheduled to arrive tomorrow ayeeee

N
cool sounds about right with the guest part.

black is fire with the yellow laces honestly i need a bigger size though knew the 10 wasnt gonna cut it .
I got 10 too for both pairs and kinda worried about whether they will fit or not. Red should be here tomorrow, still havent heard anything regarding black.

What size are you in other shoes? Im 10.5 in 350 V1, 11 in V2, 10.5 in PK NMD, and 10.5/11 in UB.

How is the sizing for the XR1...

My tts is 9.5 though I wear 10.5 for ultra boost (like some toe wiggle room), 9 in the nmd r1 pk...

Back
Top Bottom