Adidas NMD thread

What are the Pharrells made of???  None of the close up pics or vids look like PK, some of the vloggers are even calling it mesh... What it is it?
It's PK...  it's a really soft PK.  It's different from the PK found on R1's.  Mesh is much stiffer and has a really smooth synthetic feel.  The PK on the human races is soft and stretchy.

Wools from END restock shipped 
glasses.gif

Oh lord Sup u in here snagging all the nmd's too?

Done ran thru the kobe's or u still got something to grab?
haha I've had my fair share of NMDs, going back to the oreo/glitch ones. Kobe almost had my money on the Black Spaces but I passed for now. Adidas going for the full takeover on my feet

It's PK...  it's a really soft PK.  It's different from the PK found on R1's.  Mesh is much stiffer and has a really smooth synthetic feel.  The PK on the human races is soft and stretchy.

Wish it didn't look so meshie. [emoji]128542[/emoji]

haha I've had my fair share of NMDs, going back to the oreo/glitch ones. Kobe almost had my money on the Black Spaces but I passed for now. Adidas going for the full takeover on my feet

I hear u my guy lol

Same here

I dont eem want anymore Nikes(depending on what the Kobe 12 looks like)

How tables turn lmao

Last edited:
NMDS aren't even that comfy.

Well today is my 1st day wearing them out in public and to work(I sit at a desk) and I have no complaints

But of course I haven't tried the UB which alotta folks have had high praise about, even more so than the NMD

UBs just aren't that appealing to me

Last edited:
I've found the NMD to be less bouncy and much more "stable". 

Take the good with the bad.

I'm a big footer (12-13) so the PK NMD upper is way more comfortable than UB uppers (except my whites, which have always been perfect for some reason). UB outsoles are heavenly though. Overall, my white UBs > PK NMDs > other UBs > mesh NMDs.

And PK NMDs are way more comfortable than other brands. The other day I was wearing my white glitches but had to throw on my Metallic Vs for a second. It felt like I went from slippers to work boots.

The pk is the make or break for me.  My feet get very hot and the pk is so breathable.  I have 1 pair of mesh NMD's and they are kind of stinky from my feet getting hot.  I will never purchase another pair of mesh.  I once wore a pair of NMD's to the gym to lift weights and the NMDs were terrible, they have no support.  UB>PK NMD>mesh NMD(not worth the money)

Back
Top Bottom