Adidas NMD thread

how do the Pharrells fit?

say compared to the UB
Long and narrow. Most are taking their mesh TTS (or half size up their PK and half size down from UB). If you have a wide foot, I recommend TTS. If you have a narrow foot, PK fit should be fine.

If you take your PK size and have a wide foot, you might have less than a centimeter of toe space and your arch may be sitting on the rubber cage.

Long and narrow. Most are taking their mesh TTS (or half size up their PK and half size down from UB). If you have a wide foot, I recommend TTS. If you have a narrow foot, PK fit should be fine.

If you take your PK size and have a wide foot, you might have less than a centimeter of toe space and your arch may be sitting on the rubber cage.

good looks man

I was at Suplex Philly and they wanted $800 for them :lol:

but I really liked the black pair so I will cop off eBay or GOAT

good looks man

I was at Suplex Philly and they wanted $800 for them
laugh.gif

but I really liked the black pair so I will cop off eBay or GOAT
No worries, totally understand when you're about to spend that kind of money on these, would suck to purchase in the wrong size. Size swaps are not as easy as some have found, most post on this thread I'm noticing are reselling then repurchasing. Many bought blacks looking to swap for colors, and most with colors are not looking for blacks.

i actually went down half a size from my PK size in my Hus and i am a wide footer... (or maybe i bought all my PK too big haha)

i actually went down half a size from my PK size in my Hus and i am a wide footer... (or maybe i bought all my PK too big haha)
And your inner arch isn't sitting on the inside cage? Bizarre. 

My TTS is 10.5. My UB is 11, my PK NMD is 10. I don't own any mesh NMDs but have tried them on, I'm TTS 10.5. Livestock Pure Boosts, I'm an 11.

Hu NMD 10s work fine but 10.5s work better for me. 

/my feet

nope it's perfectly fine, i guess i just bought my PK's too big even tho i never minded 1 finger space, now its half finger :D

And your inner arch isn't sitting on the inside cage? Bizarre. 

My TTS is 10.5. My UB is 11, my PK NMD is 10. I don't own any mesh NMDs but have tried them on, I'm TTS 10.5. Livestock Pure Boosts, I'm an 11.

Hu NMD 10s work fine but 10.5s work better for me. 

/my feet
People need to try these on. Everyone has different feet. I went down a full size from my TTS (12). I wear the following sizes:

UB & Livestock PB: Sz 12
PK NMD: Sz 11.5
PK NMD Vapour Grey (Beige), Winter Wool and Pharell Hu man NMD: Sz 11

I have about a 1/2 inch of toe space in the Pharell's and that is with no socks or relatively thin socks. I have the Pharell's in Black, Red and Green. Just sold the Green and used the funds to purchase the Blue. 

Last edited:

People need to try these on. Everyone has different feet. I went down a full size from my TTS (12). I wear the following sizes:

UB & Livestock PB: Sz 12

PK NMD: Sz 11.5

PK NMD Vapour Grey (Beige), Winter Wool and Pharell Hu man NMD: Sz 11
I also had the feeling the Vapur Greys are a tad bigger than my glitch camo PK... both 11.5 yet the Vapour Grey has abit more space.

For me it is:

UB & Livestock PB : 12

PK 11.5

Hu 11

as well.

I also had the feeling the Vapur Greys are a tad bigger than my glitch camo PK... both 11.5 yet the Vapour Grey has abit more space.

For me it is:

UB & Livestock PB : 12

PK 11.5

Hu 11

as well.
Yeah, I had to try on the Vapour Grey in a sz 11 and 11.5 to realize they fit different than the Japan Black and Grey, which took multiple purchases and reselling to get. 

For the glitch camo, Triple White and Triple Black XR1, I wear sz 11.5 like my normal PK size. 

I was able to catch the wool City Sock for retail but only a size 12. I typically wear size 11 in pk and that's what I had the wool R1 in so I was kind of nervous. City Sock came today and it's barely a half inch longer then the 11. Makes no sense but ultimately worked out perfect for me.

I was able to catch the wool City Sock for retail but only a size 12. I typically wear size 11 in pk and that's what I had the wool R1 in so I was kind of nervous. City Sock came today and it's barely a half inch longer then the 11. Makes no sense but ultimately worked out perfect for me.
City sock fits TTS, so you should be good.

Damn still trying to cop the Pharrell NMD's in a size 11.5 or 12 for reasonable price value ... But they taxing...smh

Back
Top Bottom