Adidas NMD thread

thats not good sizing advice if youre using a shoe that people have to change sizes for as well. use a TTS reference point of a shoe

pharrells should be .5 size down from TTS

Too bad the Bape NMDs are going to be mesh. I would be way more excited if they were closer to this concept. Probably would have been hard to do the pattern in the PK but it's way better then mesh. Plus I know the whole coloring boost thing is still not 100% but those khaki accents are fire

View media item 2192501

What do you have against mesh? Do you think the material is that much worse than PK?

I'm near a store in Budapest with all the colors still in the Human Race NMDs but they charging roughly $400 USD.

I mean where can you just go and try on the Pharrells?
laugh.gif

not like you pop into your local Foot Locker

Last edited:
You won the hypebeast award ITT, congrats bro. As a person who owns both mesh and PK, only a true hypebeast would say something as stupid as this..
I owned a couple pairs of Mesh NMD and I can proudly tell you they are trash. I still own one (Champs exclusive) which are just fall weather beaters, one notch above trash really because the color way is decent.

The quality is just terrible. Would rather wear Nikes than Mesh NMD.

Last edited:

I owned a couple pairs of Mesh NMD and I can proudly tell you they are trash. I still own one (Champs exclusive) which are just fall weather beaters, one notch above trash really because the color way is decent.

The quality is just terrible. Would rather wear Nikes than Mesh NMD.
I dont know I dont find mesh nmds that bad atleast the circa knit pairs 

What should I pay for wool PK size 11? I know they've restocked a few places, but resell doesn't look that bad. Also, when did they release somehow missed them. Until that restock the other day, didn't know they existed.

Will I find better than 210 shipped?

Last edited:
^ Sorry if I made anyone confused/worried, I just wanted to give people a heads up and share what happened with me that's all :smile:

Hi just stumbled on this great forum recently.

Any of you guys know if/when the NMD Tokyo is re-releasing? (Black/blue)

I see an NMD runner for pct 19 release that is black/multicolor. I wonder which one is it

Back
Top Bottom