Adidas NMD thread

Do you guys think the resell on the vapours will be too crazy down the road? Im prolly gonna have to pass, I'm buying my brother foams for his bday

Last edited:

Are the R1 PKs 1/2 size down as well? I'm 11.5 R1 mesh and 11 XR1 PKs.
Go with your XR1 size for the R1 PK if you have narrow to medium width feet. Certain colorways like the PK Vapour Grey/French Beige and Winter Wool fit even larger though imo. I'd recommend sz 10.5 for those if you don't have wide feet. 

Can anybody with V1 Yeezy 350s give me a size comparison between them and nmds?
I wear the same size in my Yeezy 350 PB (2016) - 11.5 US as I do in my PK Japan Black NMR R1. Applies to Japan Grey as well. I size down to an 11 on my Vapour Grey/French Beige. My TTS for the Ultra Boost is sz 12. 

Last edited:
I used to get through occasionally for hyped releases with high stock back when you could spam the atc button without having to wait for it process. I hate the new checkout system most footsites have now.

it's that damn collar. if i wanted PK, i would just go UB also

I feel you theyre totally different models for me though. Now that Ive had japan blacks for a couple of weeks ive found that theyre my go to if im just going somewhere quick. I love them both equally though.

Could never really get down with the mesh. I can def understand why some dislike the PK collar though. I dont mind it

Do you guys think the resell on the vapours will be too crazy down the road? Im prolly gonna have to pass, I'm buying my brother foams for his bday

the resell they're at now is the resale they've been at for months which will be the resell they stay at.

I've got a bad feeling about this NMD restock, much like the fiasco of the "swapped" Bred and Yin Yang 1's on Eastbay.

Repped. $220 shipped 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom