Adidas NMD thread

It's a shame my wool reflectives show up before the Jd olive and olives were to be here by the 21st

Smh

gotta love the rush of carting a sneaker knowing you wont cook.
laugh.gif

Oh the Hanon website always lets you add to cart.
It just tells you after confirming everything that it has sold out. Website died & was offline for couple refreshes at zero.
Did see a red message that they only had ONE effing US size 10.5. So you, me, him and who know were trying for just ONE d*mn pair.
That hesitation on the Packers release just comes back to haunt. Thought for sure we would see more sock collab designs. That END one not working for me.

The prices for WM are strange across the board. I have seen insane prices (230 EUR) on legit websites. what gives?

is there any plus to putting those ikea shoe tress in the shoe? i see a lot of guys doing it. or point me into the right directionto read about it?

Yeah and I'm a really big fan of the other CS, I like them more than the R1.

Yeah the cs in general is dope, the wm product shots are amazing too. It just changes so drastically on foot. I wish they were more conforming to the foot.
is there any plus to putting those ikea shoe tress in the shoe? i see a lot of guys doing it. or point me into the right directionto read about it?
Don't do it. Especially with pk there's no point and pk enthusiasts will make fun of you behind your back [emoji]128514[/emoji] It's for leather shoes that can crease

I'm the exact opposite of you guys...these are the only CS that I like :lol: they just feel so much more substantial than the others. To each their own though.

May have been for the best.  Check out the chatter on the RSBB thread.  Lots of questions on whether the RSBB pairs received so far are UA.  
Well the yeezy V2s and RSBBs he sent me were both legit, with legit receipts. Matched his Yeezy to my ADC pair and they were literally identical in every single way, down to the box with a receipt for the Adidas store in his area (just south of me). The reverse SBB was sold to Round 2 no questions asked. Also they looked 100% legit. Compared to my Breds, SBB1s. I saw the fake RSBBs on YouTube and it seemed like there was a peak around the orange area of the back collar, this did not have that, and they smelled on point as well. Plus, even before he was known on here, all his stocks would sell out. If he was selling UA stuff, I think somebody would have busted him by now.

Back
Top Bottom