Adidas NMD thread

Yup thats how it works. I had the same thing happen to me for a pair of Supreme 5s. Good feedback, etc. probably fake. Its just the nature of grailed. You can find steals but you have to be willing to have your money tied up and dispute as well. At least its paypal so you can have confidence.

Are you a size 10-11 by any chance? I dont use grailed much anymore but i did see a pair for like $450 while scrolling a week or 2 ago. I automatically assumed they were either fake or it was a scammer. Good luck with your dispute and future purchases
yeah i probably purchased from the guy you assumed was a scammer haha. he had like almost 20 positive feedback so i figured was worth a try. oh well. i have yet to have a successful grailed purchase. what a huge waste of time that website is.

yeah i probably purchased from the guy you assumed was a scammer haha. he had like almost 20 positive feedback so i figured was worth a try. oh well. i have yet to have a successful grailed purchase. what a huge waste of time that website is.

I have over 25 positive transactions buying and selling so its not all bad. Just one of those too good to be true things

man, i hate having to chase my money down. guy with pretty good feedback on grailed selling masterminds for a good deal. i cop - guy barely communicates and hasn't shipped in two weeks. i escalate to a paypal claim and they have 3 weeks to respond. WTF man. Basically out of my chunk of $$$ for over a month while he can stall.

it takes paypal 10 days to open/close a case if the other party doesnt respond at all. which I have never gotten a response once i open a claim.

I have a solution to this: wear Ultra Boost instead
Uncaged? I've been eyeing that Tan/Orange colorway

I'm not a huge fan of the Uncaged but they'll probly still be more comfy for you than NMDs.

I don't find NMDs to be uncomfortable but I've also never worn the Hu and have heard they're more narrow. Might just need some breaking in.

Last edited:

Hu Race, I think it's the blocks or the cage. I just want to know if I have weird feet or if everybody feels this.
It's the narrow sole and cages. Is the arch of your foot sitting on the cage?

If you can, try a pair a half size up, it might fit better. I had the same problem and going TTS (instead of half size down as many people on here have suggested) was much better. Might leave more toe space but the arch of your foot will thank you.

Yea it's my arch, I'll try to wear them a few more times and if that doesn't work i'll just sell mine and buy another or trade

Got my WM CS in today. It looks just as good in person as it does online. As a big fan of the City Socks, it's refreshing to get more than just a re-color. The striping pattern just looks sleek and I like the thickness and cushioning in this model. Takes some effort slip my foot in, but best support of any CS I own. I can see that the creases/folds are a little more obvious near the collar because of the thicker material, but nothing that bothers me much. I hope Adidas plays around more with the knit pattern/striping on future CS's.
Nice pickup, may I know hows the sizing reference like? Same as PK NMDs or UBs? 

Am a US8 in UBs and mesh NMDs, US7,5 in PK NMDs.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom