Adidas NMD thread

They say that doing something for 10,000 hours can make you an expert.

I must be better than a pro, I'm an expert at wearing sneakers.

On a side note, that Outlier book is an interesting read.

To fully beat the dead horse, I would rather use the term "Outlier". Sounds more classical genius than pro cause we pay to play the Game. (No hard feelings, dude just mischaracterized. Should have just said youtube paid/Brand sponsored and gifted).
Good chuckle for slow start to month. Month will be expensive.

If anything that makes his opinion less trustworthy, especially with something as subjective as sneaker comfort haha.

If anything that makes his opinion less trustworthy, especially with something as subjective as sneaker comfort haha.

True, I take all channel reviews with grain of salt. Will form own opinion once in hand. Will admit Hes is part of about around 8-10 sneaker channels I look forward to watch. Good range & depth of product info. Sometimes that's all you need. Vids are less clickbait performance acts. Credit to him that he does say your own results and opinions will differ.
All good.

Man, the releases are piling up and this month is stacked.  I don't know how my wallet is going to handle all of this.

I don't know if you can tell I was being completely sarcastic. 

But while on the subject, I know not everybody has funds to cop everything they want and thats when I usually see a huge influx of good stuff for sale with the caption "NEED GONE NOW"

Last edited:

I don't know if you can tell I was being completely sarcastic. 

But while on the subject, I know not everybody has funds to cop everything they want and thats when I usually see a huge influx of good stuff for sale with the caption "NEED GONE NOW"
+1

did not catch that one

agree with your statement.

cheers!!

+1

did not catch that one

agree with your statement.

cheers!!
no problem. I think a good example was the recent Pharrell NMD's, people were dumping them for nearly retail not too long after release date. The 2 pairs of yeezys that dropped between them definitely helped that. I remember someone here telling me you won't be able to find any PW NMD for under $450 after release date..

no problem. I think a good example was the recent Pharrell NMD's, people were dumping them for nearly retail not too long after release date. The 2 pairs of yeezys that dropped between them definitely helped that. I remember someone here telling me you won't be able to find any PW NMD for under $450 after release date..
+1

yeah, I used to read a lot of stupid comments on here, now I see a lot of blocked accounts, but there are good days....

Hey guys, I'll be visiting the US from Australia in December. What are the chances of me being able to cop a pair of NMDs from the major retailers in store? Looking to pick up a few pair of regular mesh NMDs for friends. 

Hey guys, I'll be visiting the US from Australia in December. What are the chances of me being able to cop a pair of NMDs from the major retailers in store? Looking to pick up a few pair of regular mesh NMDs for friends. 
should be fairly easy if you're not looking for specific old colorways

How rare does a men size 3.5 or 4 release in the triple white NMD ? I'm trying to cop my girl a pair. Lowest size I've seen is a 5.

How rare does a men size 3.5 or 4 release in the triple white NMD ? I'm trying to cop my girl a pair. Lowest size I've seen is a 5.
seems like it would be better to get a larger kids size maybe? but idk

Back
Top Bottom