Adidas NMD thread

They're a bit too snug with no toe wiggle room

Need that 11.5

And yeah the wht/blk glitches I've been hunting for so long

Oneness said Id have to pay for both ways shipping to exchange

Last edited:
anyone actually wearing the WM CS?  That thing folds over on the top of my foot, so ugly.  I liked them too.

They're a bit too snug with no toe wiggle room

Need that 11.5

And yeah the wht/blk glitches I've been hunting for so long

Oneness said Id have to pay for both ways shipping to exchange
did someone here advise to size down on xr1? tts as they come for me...

anyone actually wearing the WM CS?  That thing folds over on the top of my foot, so ugly.  I liked them too.
Yes the fit sucks. These were a huge letdown
Honestly I love mine. Went TTS and they fit great. You are right though, they are definitely not the same fit as the PK CS1 but I still find them comfortable and I like how they look on feet. The extra padding inside makes them warmer too...great for the winter.

did someone here advise to size down on xr1? tts as they come for me...

Yes

So did Adidas live chat experts lol

Its like my arch is just sitting on top of the cage and causing it to bow out when I step

And the toe bulges are just unbearable :smh:

I'll just try to move them and go for the 11.5 and just stay tts for the nmd all around

Last edited:
Yes

So did Adidas live chat experts lol

Its like my arch is just sitting on top of the cage and causing it to bow out when I step

And the toe bulges are just unbearable :smh:

I'll just try to move them and go for the 11.5 and just stay tts for the nmd all around

It's interesting how it varies so much from people. A lot of people said they went down a full size on the wool PK. I went TTS and it fits fine, a little room there and half size would have been just right but honestly with the little bit of room I have it doesn't bother me. I've gone TTS all NMDs so far some pairs I didn't have a choice as that's what I could grab but it's been working fine for me so far.

I'm glad no one answered my question yesterday in light of the fact it looks like this ain't the place for the xr1 sizing questions. :rofl: Went tts like I do most shoes which works with everything except af1s or timbs, the only shoes I ever size down in...

Last edited:

available in-store only, first come first served, Saturday 11/12. Remaining inventory available online Monday 11/14.
You don't even know what to do with those link reason for your large Font size... 
laugh.gif

I know what it says, but thanks

Okay with all this sizing conflicts going on, I wear 10.5 in XR1, 11 in UB Caged/Uncaged, and 11 in Nike/Jordan. If I get my hands on a PK R1, should I go all the way down to a 10???

Okay with all this sizing conflicts going on, I wear 10.5 in XR1, 11 in UB Caged/Uncaged, and 11 in Nike/Jordan. If I get my hands on a PK R1, should I go all the way down to a 10???
You probably could, I wear a size down from my ultra boosts in pk nmds- but like I said earlier, I like a little room in UB's. I don't care for XR1's so I don't have any

10.5 is safer.  

A 10 might be perfect, but unless you actually try it on, you run the risk of it being a smidge too small and having your toes buldge and hang over the edge of the sole.

U guys can always try the new Nike LunarCharge that they're trying to counter the nmd's with

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom