Adidas NMD thread

Where was that? Consortium again?
Yup, announced two days ago via IG.

All you guys need to do is step up your social media game and follow ALL Adidas Consortium accounts and turn on ALL post notifications. Stay alert 24 hours a day.

nerd.gif

The last part is the toughest to accomplish.

Too many responsibilities to be alert 24/7 on twitter and or a computer and or phone

No kidding there.
I keep an upcoming log and debate hard wether to buy each release. Been keeping to a one/two of pack/style rule.
For all the variety, starting to overlap.
Few of these nmd or boost shoes are stock for years, then bust out. To Adidas credit, you just want to wear them right now.

The last part is the toughest to accomplish.

Too many responsibilities to be alert 24/7 on twitter and or a computer and or phone
It's just not that , you have also to be in your toes when the site goes live or knowing when It'll go live. That's a lot to fill with real work on the side 

thanks - do you know about japan PKs?
I think I know the pair you are looking at.  A certain website has Japan PKs listed as being available in that size.  I have seen nothing that indicates that size was ever an option in that pair.

That website, if you'll notice, also has random half sizes for other sizes instead of the full sizes.  My guess?  Those are 13s and they messed up their EU conversion. 

okay thanks and repped guys - i copped a size 13 UK black japan boost from a reputable euro site and was automatically expecting a size 14 US. Was very surprised to see a 13.5 US when they arrived today as I don't think I've ever come across any at all

for those who want to take a look and maybe chime in on legit or not.. reps and thx

Interesting on the 13.5.  If it's the same site I'm thinking of, perhaps they weirdly did have a bunch of half sizes available for the Japan Blacks.  Congrats on your pickup.

Back
Top Bottom