Adidas NMD thread

This drop is like old Nike tier zero . Remember the days when only 4 stores in town had one size run each and no online drop ? How did we live back then ? Lulz

This drop is like old Nike tier zero . Remember the days when only 4 stores in town had one size run each and no online drop ? How did we live back then ? Lulz

Still trips me out that there was a time when buying online was considered to be an insider tip AND you had a shot. I did an in store raffle to get my Blink Yeezy Is and a friend of mine copped online at midnight. Thought never even occurred to try NDC.

Really. You think people who camp out make $30 an hour... Really... really?
No. But the $30 is assuming an unrealistically high best case scenario resell of $2000, and moreover, as mentioned, costs of missing holiday and a grueling nonstop 2+ day 'workday'. Real wage more likely close to $20 an hour...which is like, how much uber drivers make? Maybe? Idk.

Like the other poster said though I can see it being fun just getting drunk smoking bud sitting around in a lawn chair, but personally I'd only find it fun and amusing as a rite of passage in the event that I was going to keep them. Not resell.

Was on the pickup line for Yeezys around 1pm at adidas SoHo and dudes were already camping at BAPE. For any drop I think that's insane...gonna miss thanksgiving with the fam!
Wait so they're doing FCFS at bape stores? What about Adidas stores that's going to carry them? I think those will be on confirmed app?

Ya'll not feelin' these?? 
grin.gif
    I kinda like them

No Bape is a plus

Yup I'm aware of that, Costa Mesa and Melrose. But are they doing FCFS and are they releasing this sat or at a latter date along with the whole collection??
Probably FCFS, can't imagine them using confirmed for such a low scale release. They probably would have reservations open by now also, it's usually a few days before the drop.

Yeah **** that. I'm just gonna spam the add to cart button on SM script from 12am Friday til whenever the stock goes live

Hopefully they don't have a captcha.. Got a feeling it will tho

Yeah **** that. I'm just gonna spam the add to cart button on SM script from 12am Friday til whenever the stock goes live

Hopefully they don't have a captcha.. Got a feeling it will tho
Good luck, dude. With the kind of stock numbers that they have, I'd rather not do anything.

Back
Top Bottom