Adidas NMD thread

[emoji]10060[/emoji] Philippines: backdoored

[emoji]10060[/emoji] Taiwan: backdoored

[emoji]10060[/emoji] Japan: few given to people with raffles. The rest unknown status

[emoji]10060[/emoji] Singapore: Backdoored to VVIP straight without raffles or camp etc. Just phone calls

[emoji]10060[/emoji] Korea: All green pairs still on hold after they realized how much they resell for, pairs available, refuse to sell whatsoever. Backdooring only the black pair for ridiculous prices

[emoji]10060[/emoji]Honk Kong: Don't even ask

[emoji]10060[/emoji] Tel Aviv: 80% backdoored

[emoji]10060[/emoji] Moscow: 50% backdoored.

[emoji]10060[/emoji][emoji]10060[/emoji][emoji]10060[/emoji] I hope you're satisfied and proud with this development as it gives Adidas even more extreme popularity and demand. Meanwhile the olive camo XR1 sold out in seconds. You can figure out why.

I just read that post... pretty funny! 

He forgot to mention Aus, USA, Canada 
laugh.gif

Does consortium have a bad reputation like jdsports? Copped a pair of bedwins from them on Saturday and the order has been stuck at "processing" since then

[emoji]10060[/emoji] Japan: few given to people with raffles. The rest unknown status

[emoji]10060[/emoji] Singapore: Backdoored to VVIP straight without raffles or camp etc. Just phone calls

[emoji]10060[/emoji] Korea: All green pairs still on hold after they realized how much they resell for, pairs available, refuse to sell whatsoever. Backdooring only the black pair for ridiculous prices

[emoji]10060[/emoji][emoji]10060[/emoji][emoji]10060[/emoji] I hope you're satisfied and proud with this development as it gives Adidas even more extreme popularity and demand. Meanwhile the olive camo XR1 sold out in seconds. You can figure out why.

He forgot to mention Aus, USA, Canada 
laugh.gif
If this is referring to BAPE, YES, Singapore definitely BD!

He forgot to mention Aus, USA, Canada :lol:

So the next time anyone's overseas, especially East Asia and you see someone wearing a real pair: probably a vvip hipster d-bag. Coming to a kpop video soon.
IT G MA!

So if you don't got that plug to cop from backdoor, you're just basic.

I'm guessing they will have many more on their own store vs ADC but I might be way off..I'll try but I will never buy a bot, but at least this gives me another shot before the 12/22 Euro release..

Back
Top Bottom