Adidas NMD thread

Why not? maybe the zx flux level.
It's really just my opinion, i really dont have hard facts to back up my production number guesses.  This is an interesting conversation though, even if it is a bit off the topic of the NMD.  I dont recall, but wasnt that multicolor zxflux like the first new model that came out after adidas signed kanye?  It seemed like no one knew the adidas restock practice when those came out, so the multicolor ones were going for like 300.  Then they restocked an completely crashed that market.

With that said, i would be curious if the zx is produced in higher or lower numbers than the ultra boost in general, my guess they are more produced because they are cheaper and do not have boost.  Since the NMD does have boost, thats the only reason i am guessing they will be produced in similar quantities to the ultra boost or even the pure boost.

this is one color thats supposed to drop on the 23rd via Adi

Plus the 2 Chukka boots

So pacsun getting all mesh versions hmmm. So far is TGWO the only ones getting the monochromatic whites and black PK?

Last edited:
Does any one have pictures of all the NMD's releasing? I see some scattered across pages just not sure if all have been posted or known.

Last edited:
I don't really care much for the mesh pairs in anything other than black and navy. The grey mesh just looks cheap to me in photos.

Black white clear blue mens pair is alright.  White womens pair is the best in that group IMO.

White women's pair has been out since January. I posted the twitter post about it a few pages back.
i cant find the post.  Either way i kind of assume that womens sizes dont go up to 12.5 so i would be out of luck if i really wanted them anyway.

the white pair trickled out at very few stores, same goes for some of the other mesh colorways. But I wouldn't necessarily say they're "out". They are still set to release on the 17th in a much wider distribution. 

Back
Top Bottom