Adidas NMD thread

did not get mine locked. had 6-8 tabs open. got thru on grey trico and kinda having buyers remorse. 

Last edited:
Been getting offers on the white trico for 290-300 already. Wonder how much higher these prices will go?
nerd.gif

i had 4 tabs open in reg page and 4 in incognito page. all seemed to go thru splash at same time. 

Maybe that's why my first try got my locked, I had 3 tabs open of different shoes.

Interesting, not sure why then.

hmm, i got a banned page on creditcard, went back and it reloaded fine and order went through.

Been getting offers on the white trico for 290-300 already. Wonder how much higher these prices will go? :nerd:

seen offers all over for 350-400 . We already know footsites will be washed.

size 10, will wait to get in hand and see if i like them but was really wanting blacks. just bought them cause i got thru. 

If your cc or paypal payment fails, use an Adidas gift card. Gift cards don't use the same verification process.

hmm, i got a banned page on creditcard, went back and it reloaded fine and order went through.
seen offers all over for 350-400 . We already know footsites will be washed.

Footsites are RIP already and they haven't even dropped. I'm just debating on whether to sell these now or later or what kind of trade value they have...

If your cc or paypal payment fails, use an Adidas gift card. Gift cards don't use the same verification process.

Gift cards still aren't guaranteed. I tried paying with my gift card today and on the TBs, both times the balance was drawn off of my card and the order wasnt created.

Should have copped extras of the TriCos
mean.gif
thinking the same thing, I copped a 10 at first cos 9.5 was gone. then they showed back up so I had my girl cop the 9.5 and the 10 already sold on ebay for 300 BIN, I wish I had bought more just to pay for my space jams next week

Gift cards still aren't guaranteed. I tried paying with my gift card today and on the TBs, both times the balance was drawn off of my card and the order wasnt created.

That's very strange. You should call corporate and ask if something is going on.

got a charge on card but after i hit confirm it brought me to empty cart, no order confirm.. am i good?

Back
Top Bottom