Adidas NMD thread

Adidas is doing 40% anything if you have a student email on your account. If you have an old or active student email account you can change it as your primary email address and get the 40% off. NMDs for like $80.
How do you apply it? And aren't the NMDs excluded from discount?
Once you change your email to a valid .edu, it auto applies in cart. Shows up as an NCAA discount. 

Doesn

Adidas is doing 40% anything if you have a student email on your account. If you have an old or active student email account you can change it as your primary email address and get the 40% off. NMDs for like $80.
Once you change your email to a valid .edu, it auto applies in cart. Shows up as an NCAA discount. 
Hm.. doesn't work for me

Struck out on both tri colors online but was able to grab TB UB uncaged at local Champs. Luckily avoided the huge Sadderday

Doesn

Hm.. doesn't work for me
Hmm really? I just changed it under my personal information and saved, logged out and back in and added multiple nmds and they all got auto discounted in cart. 

Man, I overslept on this release and didn't even try to cop. Oh well. Might try again in a few weeks with the in store releases. Not too bothered since the colored stripes made these kind of iffy for me. Now, the OG Blacks will be had and doubled up on. 

What happened to everyone saying the Tris were a crazy GR?
They haven't released in store at Footstores or at boutiques yet. I believe Adidas flagship locations may get them in store as well. They will also release online at Footstores. These will be flooded all over the market by 12/25. 

Also, 5,000 for the Black Tricolor and 7,000 for the White/Grey Tricolor has to be the largest numbers I've seen for any PK NMD on ADC. Resale for these should settle for under $250 when it's all said and done. 

Last edited:
The more ya'll talk about it on here and social media, the greater likelihood adidas patches it up.....just saying

And? The point is the people who are woke and able to catch this can take advantage of it. Eventually they're gonna patch it up so why not have more people take advantage than just a couple people... that was just a selfish comment

And? The point is the people who are woke and able to catch this can take advantage of it. Eventually they're gonna patch it up so why not have more people take advantage than just a couple people... that was just a selfish comment

Keep it on the low for the new UB 3.0 on 12/6

Not really a selfish comment, I agree but whenever something like this happens its always the same thing. It's going to be spread around and talked about non stop. it's just inevitable.

Or.....adidas ends up losing a ton of money because the entire internet ordered items and they end up adjusting the orders to full prices and still shipping. Because, you know, they reserve the right to do so.

That was just a dumb comment.

H
Copped my first PKs. Ended up with a full size down instead of 1/2. Is that too much?

Honestly, I think TTS is best on these. IMO, they run TTS in length. It's the Primeknit last that's a bit roomy. If you went one full size down, there might not be much room in front of your toes.

Or.....adidas ends up losing a ton of money because the entire internet ordered items and they end up adjusting the orders to full prices and still shipping. Because, you know, they reserve the right to do so.

That was just a dumb comment.
You're really worried about adidas "losing" a ton of money? hahaha. you must not understand how much money these companies make on shoes. Get educated.

Man, I overslept on this release and didn't even try to cop. Oh well. Might try again in a few weeks with the in store releases. Not too bothered since the colored stripes made these kind of iffy for me. Now, the OG Blacks will be had and doubled up on. 
I'm waiting for the OG blacks as well.

You're really worried about adidas "losing" a ton of money? hahaha. you must not understand how much money these companies make on shoes. Get educated.
EYEEEEEE am not worried about adidas losing money. But I sure adidas wouldn't like losing 40 cents on the dollar for tens of thousands of dollars worth of orders in the last hour. 

You joined in 2016 bro, get lost/

Pretty sure i read somewhere those were pushed back to Jan, which im not against since i need Xmas gift money

Back
Top Bottom