Adidas NMD thread

Thanks man. Yeah I removed the credit card and tried to check out with paypal, but then it said for security purposes reenter my info. So its probably that. Weird though. Ill try the same card later, then if that doesnt work try pp or use another card. 
Try to reset your cookies and browsing data. I think I read that worked for some people

Thanks man. Yeah I removed the credit card and tried to check out with paypal, but then it said for security purposes reenter my info. So its probably that. Weird though. Ill try the same card later, then if that doesnt work try pp or use another card. 
Try to reset your cookies and browsing data. I think I read that worked for some people
Yeah I did all that as well. Removed the cc, and will manually enter it in and see what happens. Then try pp if that doesnt work. 

Love the 1k in pending charges, when did ADC become FNL 
roll.gif

Check your Local Champs tomorrow, seemed like they had an abundance of the cargo pack today. Grabbed the black pair today and the tan/olive looking pair really did look nice in person.

Pretty sure i read somewhere those were pushed back to Jan, which im not against since i need Xmas gift money

Just been reading/checking numerous sneaker news sites tonight and not seeing anything about the nmd og black being pushed into a Jan 2017 release. All point to Dec 15 for US release. Where are you seeing the change?

Would it be possible to get a lc on some packers?  Thinking about buying grabbing a pair since the resale prices aren't crazy right now.  Any help would be appreciated.

[emoji]127863[/emoji] = I have no clue, but will post something to seem mysterious (and I've already used my "trying to look like I know something" crystal ball emoji a bunch of times today so I can't use that).

Yeezy Mafia, do what you do best and stick to sending out leaked pics of unreleased shoes. The moment you start with guessing the release dates is the moment you look like a chump.
they have been guessing for more than a minute

I stopped following them the day adidas themselves trolled YM with the "Why you always lying?" pic

they have been guessing for more than a minute

I stopped following them the day adidas themselves trolled YM with the "Why you always lying?" pic
Not defending them but didnt adidas play themselves when the V2s actually released on that 23rd after saying they're lying?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom