Adidas NMD thread

what a week... copped 4 pairs.... RC UB... TB UC.... Tricolors... R2s....copped an L with TB UB

if nothing gets cancelled and everything ships then this week I copped

2 caged triple black, 1 reigning champ ub, 2 grey trico, 2 black trico, 1 womens trico and 1 r2

helps the sting of V2s.

What were the numbers on the Tri Color NMD's??

did anyone post that in the Thread??

I'm just trying to figure out why a blk size 5 is $2k on Goat?? 
frown.gif

Last edited:

I'm just trying to figure out why a blk size 5 is $2k on Goat?? :frown:  
Damn forreal?? I shouldve jus copped the one i had in my cart yesterday. Decided to let it go smh

I'm just trying to figure out why a blk size 5 is $2k on Goat?? :frown:  

Some really wack numbers on the Ask side of market.
Holiday season gets all the flippers out.

size 5 on stock x is nowhere near that price. prob someone does not want to sell or already sold so they jacked price way up. 

I'm just trying to figure out why a blk size 5 is $2k on Goat?? 
frown.gif

Probably because so few have them in hand yet, and most don't have 150 pts on GOAT so are unable to sell early. He could have listed it at 10k if he wanted.

Probably because so few have them in hand yet, and most don't have 150 pts on GOAT so are unable to sell early. He could have listed it at 10k if he wanted.
They don't regulate the Price you sell at on Goat??

Or it's not until someone post a size 5 for less it Trumps his 2k???

They don't regulate the Price you sell at on Goat??

Or it's not until someone post a size 5 for less it Trumps his 2k???
You can set it for anything you'd like up to a limit. I just tried to list tri colors and the max it let me set at was 2k. I'm not exactly sure how the limit works. But once he is undercut that will be the new price shown.

Edit: Just tried listing 750's and 5k was the limit, so my comment about 10k earlier was incorrect, there seems to be some limit built int different shoes.

Last edited:
ADC with the quick shipping from initial morning drop:
black tricolor
splash page/cooked salmon

Wasn't even expecting to pick these up this month.

for those who have tried on the bape NMD's , they fit tts, or .5 down like pk nmd. haven't been in this thread for a while. thanks in advance.

What's nike doing aside from Hyperadapts (impossible to get) and Space Jams (widows peaks galore)? Genuinely curious.

For nike
Spacejams
Royal foams
Wools
Storm blue ones
There's more but I feel like those are the ones with the hype train behind them just like this og Nmd that has nothing special to them but different color blocks.

Back
Top Bottom