Adidas NMD thread

NMD_R2.jpg
Those look good! Just got mine in. How's sizing for you? 

I intended to order a 10.5, but accidentally snagged a 11 instead. Added an insole from my UB and they fit perfect. I love how stretchy the PK is. Very different from the UB and 350s I have. 

Jealous of everyone who got the Tricos! Damn orders with no confirmation and pending charges got me on Saturday. 

Wear them in good health! Ill try to cop when they release again at the end of the month. 

The R2s look extremely good in hand I'm glad I scored a pairs, you'll love them
I'm sure I will.
smokin.gif
Glad I managed to cop a pair as well.

I intended to order a 10.5, but accidentally snagged a 11 instead. Added an insole from my UB and they fit perfect. I love how stretchy the PK is. Very different from the UB and 350s I have. 
I ordered my TTS (same size as my UB) for my R2. Plan on wearing them with an insole thrown in so hoping they fit well that way.

Quote:

Great on feet shot of the R2 man. I'm really feeling them, much more than I did when pictures initially surfaced. How do you like them now that you had the chance to wear them? I think they look much better on feet than in hand.
PK is much more stretchy and fits TTS than the R1 PKs which I go half size down. 

I actually got my ultra boost size which is an 8 and they fit perfect! In r1 pks I wear 7.5, but for some reason these fit tts for me. Super comfy and PK is very stretchy.

PK is much more stretchy and fits TTS than the R1 PKs which I go half size down. 

I actually got my ultra boost size which is an 8 and they fit perfect! In r1 pks I wear 7.5, but for some reason these fit tts for me. Super comfy and PK is very stretchy.
Looks like you are the same size as me! Got my TTS/UB size for my R2 which is a size 8 so glad to know it should fit. Can't wait for my pair to arrive.

These for sure fit well TTS. 

Glad the PK is stretchy and comfortable so that the added insole doesn't make the shoe squeeze my foot. 

R2 is narrower and shorter than R1.

I ordered a size 9.

For size comparison:

I wear size 8.5 in Yeezy V1, R1 PK, Y-3 zg knit boost, 9.5 in Yeezy v2 and Ultra boost (fit long), and 9 in Nikes/Jordans

IMO the middle of the shoe is too narrow and I can feel the huge block on the inside on the arch of my foot.

Long shot...for those who own the Bape NMD, how is sizing? Same sizing as PK? Thanks for any input

I love Adidas but their inconsistency in sizing is annoying.

In this video you can see the foot bulge too

Anyway, if you have a narrow foot there is a FSR on End

I'm actually glad to hear the R2 is narrow. I love my Wool CS but I do find them to run a little too wide.

i just got both my tri-color R1s and my cargo R2s in and they run the exact same to me. went with a 9.5 in both (10 is my true size).

Got my grey tricolors in today after just getting my tracking info last night lol. I'm gonna try to trade them for the black pair

Back
Top Bottom