Adidas NMD thread

I need some opinions, which of the three do you guys prefer in order: Black Japan NMD PK, Black Tri colour NMD PK, White Tri colour NMD PK? I haven't seen the Tri colours in hand so I need some opinions, thanks. 

Japan blacks first because its a solid black color and can match more with everything. Then the black trico.

I need some opinions, which of the three do you guys prefer in order: Black Japan NMD PK, Black Tri colour NMD PK, White Tri colour NMD PK? I haven't seen the Tri colours in hand so I need some opinions, thanks. 

only own the white tri's which are super slept on i see but will be looking to grab the black just cause i like the white so much

Would go with the Black Tricos, then White Tris and then the Japan Black.  

They are releasing a Japan Black with black boost next year, so you can wait for that if you'd like.

Japan G

black japan and black tri. I was able to cop both tricolors but I didnt really like the white ones and sold them. 

Any info on how human races fit ? I recently got PK tri's size 9 and they feel like .5 bigger

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom