Adidas NMD thread

Had grey and black tri colors in hand last night and went with grey.  The black are pretty much blue to me and I wasn't feeling them.  The grey are flames though.

Also wanted to ask if anyone else's boost pellets near the sole of their tri color pair are a little janky.  Some of mine are.  They almost look smeared.  I've seen the same on some posted pics.

Also wanted to ask if anyone else's boost pellets near the sole of their tri color pair are a little janky.  Some of mine are.  They almost look smeared.  I've seen the same on some posted pics.
I had both grey and black and they were flawless. 

adidas-nmd-xr1-primeknit-maroon-gum.jpg

Can anyone help me with these in US women's 8.5? Wife really wants them.

Has anyones Journeys order ship yet? Im over here in Leeds, UK and saw the grey pair today for what would be about 158 in USD. Might cop if Journeys oversold. My status still says in process

Has anyones Journeys order ship yet? Im over here in Leeds, UK and saw the grey pair today for what would be about 158 in USD. Might cop if Journeys oversold. My status still says in process

I think I've seen one person say they shipped. But for that price and peace of mind, I'd just cop those and cancel your order through Journeys.

Back
Top Bottom