Adidas NMD thread

thanks what was the easiest way to tell? box label & boost?
I have a legit/reference pair.

Color, boost, seam lines (where the stitching panels meet the midsole/blocks), the crease of the upper due to the rubber heel support, placement of the white arrows (on some shoes these have fallen off). All checks out and looks like my pair.

I have a legit/reference pair.

Color, boost, seam lines (where the stitching panels meet the midsole/blocks), the crease of the upper due to the rubber heel support, placement of the white arrows (on some shoes these have fallen off). All checks out and looks like my pair.
appreciate it bro! first nmd purchase didn't even realize how many reps there are of these out there
sick.gif

All city socks are .5 down just like PK NMD (except WM CS, they're TTS or .5 up)

Some people go TTS but for me it's too much toeroom, especially for a shoe that naturally curls up at the toe.

Last edited:
All city socks are .5 down just like PK NMD (except WM CS, they're TTS or .5 up)

Some people go TTS but for me it's too much toeroom, especially for a shoe that naturally curls up at the toe.
This is what I found to work best for City Sock.  All CS1 are 0.5 down (but I got CS1 Winter Wool 1 size down).  CS1 White Mountaineer (material is thick) fits too tight, I go TTS.

Last edited:

This is what I found to work best for City Sock.  All CS1 are 0.5 down (but I got CS1 Winter Wool 1 size down).  CS1 White Mountaineer (material is thick) fits too tight, I go TTS.
I had the Cs1 Black OG and went half size down from my UB and they were super tight. Tried breaking them in but didn't work. I got the CS1 winterwool TTS and the length is perfect. it just feels a little "loose" but half size down would be pretty uncomfortable imo. 

My Wool CS1 are TTS and they fit perfect. If they feel a little loose, try adding an insole- it really helps.

Can  I get a quick legit check on these? They checked out to me fine when I initially purchased them and they just arrived today finally. The boost and everything looks good but I'm no expert with fugazi BAPE NMD's. 

Here are the original pictures (box got beat up during shipping apparently since it wasn't double boxed): 

Current pictures:
Legit and that size is a unicorn bro 

I had the Cs1 Black OG and went half size down from my UB and they were super tight. Tried breaking them in but didn't work. I got the CS1 winterwool TTS and the length is perfect. it just feels a little "loose" but half size down would be pretty uncomfortable imo. 
That's so crazy, what a difference.  Can't explain it yo.  Maybe I like the tighter fit for socks.

reps just whizzing around today, thanks guys
smile.gif

stoked for my first pair of nmds.. UB still #1 in my heart but wanted to diversify a little bit.... maybe a trail or 750 on the horizon
laugh.gif

plus i always wanted the PK beige and black japan and passed up on them numerous times like $220 for a beautiful pair of japans at last sneaker con 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom