Adidas NMD thread

im gonna take a wild guess and say that  you

-are early 20's or below 

- are into Adidas boost  only ( Nike JB etc. are dead!)

-have NMD OG PK

- think you are into a private exclusive club of NMD OG PK owners.
forgot to add:

-still live with parents.

-type to the way you speak: such as "HAHA" or "ha" added to sentences for no reason

Packing/Shipping didn't get the memo from Customer Service. If you see movement to plane after weekend, might have hit the prize. Good luck.

-type to the way you speak: such as "HAHA" or "ha" added to sentences for no reason

The one that really gets me is when somebody quotes another, changes the verbage and says they fixed/corrected for you. What the heck is that about? Direct challenge manipulating another Man's words.

I placed my order for NMD OG PK around 3:20 PST yesterday on Office. I got the confirmation email shortly after but nothing since (cancellation, dispatch or anything). I guess no news is good news... but not holding my breath

Last edited:
must not get salty when i see images of people receiving og nmds from office when i could have ordered as well but decided not too 0_0 lol

Damn reps of the F&F Human Races without the Japanese print already out and about... saw a guy in my apartment complex with em on lol

Damn reps of the F&F Human Races without the Japanese print already out and about... saw a guy in my apartment complex with em on lol
Van saliendo Suavemente papi Suavemente 
roll.gif

must not get salty when i see images of people receiving og nmds from office when i could have ordered as well but decided not too 0_0 lol
Same. I debated it but decided it was probably an incorrect product listing. Oh well. Hope everyone eats and there produced in tri-color numbers.

The one that really gets me is when somebody quotes another, changes the verbage and says they fixed/corrected for you. What the heck is that about? Direct challenge manipulating another Man's words.
basically, or using another man/childs words and manipulating them into your own thoughts and feelings

its more of a way of getting your point across by using other peoples quotes

Back
Top Bottom