Adidas NMD thread

people keep saying that but I wouldn't be too sure. 

3.0 Ultra boost releases have been flying pretty fast and this is a big re-release as far as colorways go - everyone is aware of it.

I doubt Adidas all of a sudden decided to ramp up release quantities but whatever

Last edited:
Yeah, won't be as easy to cop as most GRs but at the very least, resale prices will go drastically down...

do they blocks on the nmd crease with heavy wear or has it happened to some of you quickly? saw my friends pair last night & they seem to be holding up well he wears them often. hes also a lanky dude

do they blocks on the nmd crease with heavy wear or has it happened to some of you quickly? saw my friends pair last night & they seem to be holding up well he wears them often. hes also a lanky dude

They crease a bit. Mine creases on the medial side one. Lateral side looks fine

Are the blue camos really going for that much now!?!

Yessir. Makes sense to be honest as NMD demand/hype has multiplied since they came out, and they had very small supply when released.

Expect these Blue Camo resell prices to go even higher by the way. Barely any sizes even listed for sale on StockX, GOAT, and eBay now and those are still selling. Anyone with a small size I suggest you cop from Flight Club, who hasn't wised up to the prices on these and have a few in supply for about half or 1/3 of what they are going for elsewhere.

Yessir. Makes sense to be honest as NMD demand/hype has multiplied since they came out, and they had very small supply when released.

Expect these Blue Camo resell prices to go even higher by the way. Barely any sizes even listed for sale on StockX, GOAT, and eBay now and those are still selling. Anyone with a small size I suggest you cop from Flight Club, who hasn't wised up to the prices on these and have a few in supply for about half or 1/3 of what they are going for elsewhere.
All these old NMD styles have high prices but have few buyers. 

Nobody except hardcore collectors are going after them. 

I hope OG resell settles to about 250-280 at most. Thats the most Im willing to pay for it if I miss out

Looks like we're finally getting the gum pack. In for the black/gum CS1. can't remember if the early pairs had the waxed trimming.

I'm against the norm  here. I like the black tri colors better than the og's. Just don't like the different colored lego block look.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom