Adidas NMD thread

guys - really would like some help L/Cing this pair of bape NMDs. I copped from a reputable site but I've never seen a pair quite like this.. my main concern is the placement of the sizes on the box label.. I've never seen BR sizing on the top left, I thought that spot is generally reserved for US. Also the size tag and the attached tag seem different. Is it possible that this is a non-japanese international pair and it's just different? I've attached some pics opinions appreciated
They look legit.

Size 7 though ? 
alien.gif

if some of you have actually been following TND for any real length, and actually read his tweets rather than asking for constant handouts, youd know hes not coming back in 2017... Im not sure why you guys keep mentioning him.

but ya'll go piss and moan about your script.

Last edited:
Has anybody posted stock numbers for the OG yet? Thread has moved so quickly really haven't been able to keep up with it in depth.

Yeah I don't understand how people are still paying resell for these. They're just sitting everywhere I go. But I guess since not all stores get stock or get high numbers it's still possible.

Yeah there was a lot of these. Still works out to much for me from this website £155 is a lot.
I want to to see to a YouTube video with someone removing the stripes.

Yeah I don't understand how people are still paying resell for these. They're just sitting everywhere I go. But I guess since not all stores get stock or get high numbers it's still possible.
where are these sitting? would love to get a pair of the blacks in the right size. need 10.5. foot lockers?

if some of you have actually been following TND for any real length, and actually read his tweets rather than asking for constant handouts, youd know hes not coming back in 2017... Im not sure why you guys keep mentioning him.

but ya'll go piss and moan about your script.
Yea, he was useful while he was here. I don't see him coming back as he said he was AFK for 2017. At least SF is the future for ADC 
nerd.gif

120 pairs in Canada and 100 pairs in the UK from Adidas.ca/uk? DIdn't realize these would be so low in stock.

Naw just acetone. The PK is fine, acetone doesn't hurt it 1 bit.
The only thing that bothers me is that since the upper is pretty much monotone and uniform, that part where the blue stripe was looks chaotic and not uniform/out of place. If it were in the medial side of the shoe, no biggie but since its on the lateral, its more visible.

Compare that to a camo PK model where the pattern itself is chaotic and that same part of the shoe looks great with the randomness.

Compare to:

Just my opinion.

Props for being brave and trying this out, I'm curious to see the end result.

Last edited:
Anyone ever done end's raffle? They automatically want you to put in your credit card and or paypal info before you even know if you have won or not?!?!

Back
Top Bottom