Adidas NMD thread

Anyone know what sobe adidas like looking like right now. Ima just go extra manual. And have the laptop on my hotspot in line.

That feeling when people post anything unrelated to copping OG's between now and the ADC drop tomorrow.  
laugh.gif

For anyone who put there name in the San Francisco Adidas raffle I just now ( 7:50 pm pacific time) got my call from them... They are still making calls .. Definitely came as surprise

Wait how does these OG fit? .5 up/down or TTS?

consensus is .5 down from TTS
My TTS is 9.5 Ultra Boost. I am trying for size 9 in NMD

Last edited:
Waited til I read through all those posts before posting myself. I was able to cop on SNS. Confirmation from SNS came instantly. Paypal came over an hr later. Took a while to finally load on both mobile and comp. after a lot of reloading the site finally popped up on both. I did notice that as I tried adding my size 9 on the comp, after a few seconds it would say sold out try another size... then my size goes dark and I can't select anymore. I would have to reload to be able to try again with the same result. On the mobile on the other hand, if it didn't add to cart I would just have to hit add to cart again with no prob. Added pretty quickly on mobile and checking out took a bit but it worked. I've had pretty good luck with NMD PKs on SNS. Was able to cop Winter wools, both tri-cos and now the OGs. Will try for more to help friends out in the AM. Good luck to everyone copping to wear.

Back
Top Bottom