Adidas NMD thread

Why did they have to add this new ****** splash page for? I literally use to cop every release (literally, my order history is full of major releases) on adidas.co.uk before this and now its generally literally just luck if you can get through. I use to be quick enough to refresh exactly on the time it released and click add to cart with the captcha.

But anyway i've gotten through the splash finally.. and they're all sold out. 

Last edited:
I see a lot of UK guys, there wouldn't happen to be a store in Germany that only ships to German addresses with some available would there? Just throwing **** at the wall and hoping there's something lol

Cause they know you use scripts.

And look like they serious about this... so hype release will be something about this

I see a lot of UK guys, there wouldn't happen to be a store in Germany that only ships to German addresses with some available would there? Just throwing **** at the wall and hoping there's something lol
there is not because all german stores are ******ed enough to make it world wide ship on top with pretty low shipping rates... makes it only harder for us natives haha

Back
Top Bottom