Adidas NMD thread

Regardless, it is funny to me that UO had them listed as PK so a bunch of people were insisting they must be PK even though some knowledgable people in the thread were saying otherwise.

It always baffles me when lurkers dont listen to the people that actually put in the time to keep these threads moving and updated

thank you! I got this $20.00 off from finishline so i def want to use it. Hopefully the shoe is free shipping as well... these bastards from the store signed me up for some bs sports illustrated crap and never wanted and demanded they do some customer service for me lol.... I hate finishline the most seriously

thank you! I got this $20.00 off from finishline so i def want to use it. Hopefully the shoe is free shipping as well... these bastards from the store signed me up for some bs sports illustrated crap and never wanted and demanded they do some customer service for me lol.... I hate finishline the most seriously
I have like 5 $20 rewards coupon and hope to cash those in on Thursday. Hope finishline website don't screw me over and get me all those pending charges 
roll.gif

Good luck to all you guys this week, hope you guys get what you want in your sizes. My Key City's came in so I'm good on copping anymore NMDs this month!

Already asked but i wear size 10.5 in PK what size should i go with in the chukkas?

Already asked but i wear size 10.5 in PK what size should i go with in the chukkas?
I don't know the specific sizing on the chukkas (and most of us on here probably don't either), but my best guess would be tts b/c of the material.

Based on general consensus for adidas:

UB--> 0.5 sz up

**NMD Chukka**

Knit/Mesh NMD-->usual or normal adidas size

PK NMD-->0.5 sz down

Also try and look at the UK sizing on the chukkas sizing chart compared to your other adidas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom