Adidas NMD thread

I went TTS on the Tricos and TTS on the OGs. I tried sizing down on the Monochromes and that didn't work for me. I've said this before in this thread and will continue to say it: length is TTS. Primeknit upper may feel loose but I say go TTS. 
I went TTS on this batch.

Copped 3,supposedly 4 but on payment got this.
yeah don't eff around with CyberSource 
nerd.gif

I was scrambling to get a pair and I accidentally put "Dr" (drive) in my address instead of "Cir" (circle).

What are my chances I'm screwed?

Everything else in the address from street number to street name is correct. There is no other street with the same name and "Dr" in my city.

I was scrambling to get a pair and I accidentally put "Dr" (drive) in my address instead of "Cir" (circle).

Everything else in the address from street number to street name is correct. There is no other street with the same name and "Dr" in my city.

You should be fine

I went TTS on the Tricos and TTS on the OGs. I tried sizing down on the Monochromes and that didn't work for me. I've said this before in this thread and will continue to say it: length is TTS. Primeknit upper may feel loose but I say go TTS. 

Good explanation thanks.

Was looking at maybe getting the OGs or the Tokyo colorway. Makes sense to just add an insole cuz they don't come with one

You can call them and correct it

Last edited:
I'm still holding out hope that 24-kts gets it together and the pair in my cart remains there for me to checkout 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom