Adidas NMD thread

Is the city sock pk dropping 17th. I see preorders on ebay for 500 but no info elsewhere

So I guess it's confirmed that women size only goes up to 9? SNS is listing all women's to that only. Guess no maroons/tans for me...

A finish line by me has the city socks but said they don't release until next month. Weird thing is they never get anything. No retros, no ultra boost

The way it is looking by the stock online (for u.s.) is that most of pk stock is going on adc, while the other pairs have less stock on adc since they will be at a lot of retailers. God I hope adidas sf gets pk's. Last two nmd's I've got hit with the bs cancellations. Smfh. Would have been sol on the nice kicks too if they didn't have an sf shop.

Adidas in Santa Monica won't be getting the PKs. They are getting three colors for mens. They told me which colors but I forgot.

Don't know how this will apply to all your local stores, but from the ones I've checked as of now only 3 have told me not at all, and all others have told me they'd know tomorrow because most of these stores will be getting their shipments in tomorrow. So I would double check your local stores tomorrow morning for any surprise stock.

we all thought that the Ultraboost was going to be limited (Especially the Triple White) but Adidas has really opened the flood gates on them. And while the White UB still sells out, it is CONSTANTLY restocking. I feel the NMDs will follow this same pattern, with enough attention, you'll eventually snag a pair at retail.

Not necessarily. The restocking of the whites has gone to almost none recently. Seems like they were clearing out their OG white pairs for the new triple white with the white outsoles and gradient pattern. Which i dont like personally.

Idk the Adidas shoe game seems pretty unpredictable. Best advice is try to get them at retail whenever you can manage to. Mystery greys are restocking a lot right now, but if the whites are any indication, that could end at any time!

Anyone check Adidas at SCP to see which nmd's they're getting? 
nerd.gif

Some will have some, others will have others.

Lol.. Its like saying I don't know.

I called 3 of 5 finish lines around my area and was told they will have all the NMD that is schedule to release that day. I suggest you guys to call up your local foot stores instead of asking here.

Think I'm going to go for the Core Black/Clear Blue and the Black PK pairs, used to want the grey ones too but I think I can pass on those.

8.5 in UB
8 in yzy boost
Would an 8 be good for the PK NMD?

Whats the deal with this drop? Yall think Adidas gunna release at 3/4am EST?

they will drop at precisely 4:42 am. Right when east coasters will start waking up for the day, and west coasters start going to sleep for the night. They will try and drop them when as many people are litterally sleeping on them as possible.

they will drop at precisely 4:42 am. Right when east coasters will start waking up for the day, and west coasters start going to sleep for the night. They will try and drop them when as many people are litterally sleeping on them as possible.

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic.. :nerd:

Anyone know if the OGs are restocking? I didn't see this posted recently or if it was I may have missed it

Back
Top Bottom