Adidas NMD thread

The proof is look at it. Only being "hostile" to the person who came in hostile and rude to the people he lurks to gain from without inputing anything. Then when inputing you blatantly disregard what a well known member was saying as advice. Look at my post history I help plenty and offer advice.
Didn't disregard ****, just said that for quick cleaning it was safe, but since everyone jumped down my throat I'm now rescinding that and saying to not do that and just dropping the whole thing. If it works for you, it works for you. All I was offering was the input that it's worked for myself and quite a few others that I know, but god forbid someone say something other than the herd mentality. Again, I'm dropping this.

Even with variants before hand, I literally loaded a 10.5 within seconds and it was OOS smh

where are the $250? I mean that's about 20 dollars more than the website just posted ... peanuts!

I posted that I was paying that much and have one guy that messaged me already. If he's serious about selling, he'll take the $250 because that's what these will settle at.

If you use paypal, you already lost. That transition to get into paypal is too slow.
Oh, I know, I hit both regular checkout and paypal checkout in two different tabs, regular timed out, paypal came back first. I didn't expect to get through anyway since it's Shopify.

If you use paypal, you already lost. That transition to get into paypal is too slow.
people will never learn with shopify, thats why people complain about shopify 
laugh.gif

dam drove out to EB LI as soon as that post went out, still took an L.... where are these 250 guys at? i'll buy in a heartbeat lol.

Maybe you are actually a true size 7.5?
I'm an 8.5 in jordans, nike flyknit trainers, racers, kobe's and other nike shoes.. 

It's just adidas's weird sizing because if i went 8.5 in an Ultraboost, i wouldn't even get to put my whole feet in lol 

Got 2 more from my lowkey spot. [emoji]128579[/emoji] 4 total.

Edit. Not lowkey lol. It's on the last page. Y'all gotta posting the smaller shops. Ur killing ur selves. Some things gotta stay secret. Not like these are going for crazy bread. I don't feel bad charging resale on these.
so then, don't.

Back
Top Bottom