Adidas NMD thread

Let the undercuttings begin 
laugh.gif

I'm also still waiting for my SIZE? order to be updated from the acceptance stage. It is already 6pm Thursday over there so they should have received their supposed restock by now.
i asked SIZE? a few hours ago if they have received the restock today or not, and here is the answer: 

We are not sure at the moment and we are currently trying to get as much information as possible. We hope it will nbe spoon but I cannot give you an ETA I'm afraid. - Phoebe

Sorry if this has been asked multiple times. I am looking for a size 10 in the Black Trico Stripes, do any websites still have these? Or is eBay/FB best place to find them.

Thanks for the help!

My OG pair from Luisaviaroma just came in. I went 1 full size down from my YZY V2 size and they fit perfect. Stayed same size as all my other NMD PK

I can never believe it when someone says worn ONCE. It's like girls saying how many different sexual partners they've had. Gotta multiply by at least 3
Dying. 
laugh.gif

GF years ago pulled this one on me. First started dating, she was like 3. Then decided to come clean a month later and was like 10. So pretty much that 3x factor. We were fairly young at the time, so flipping it on me the way she did had me all:

But yeah, that worn once always cracks me up. It's become the generic term for "worn once... or 15 times w/ a good cleaning"

Packers is getting the OGs. Raffle is in store only for both locations. Raffle is today only. Backdoor szn.

These fit no different from any typical PK NMD. Good luck to you if ended up getting these TTS. I went to my usual full size down and they fit perfect and as snug as my other PKs

Back
Top Bottom