Adidas NMD thread

So I accidentally bought a pair of tricos from Concepts thinking they were OGs. Smh. If they don't cancel my order I'll just have AMEX do it for me.

it was the black trico's. so bc you ordered pair of shoes without looking at pic its cncpts fault?

So found a seller on ebay to do $260 shipped for the OGs. Lowest I was able to find. Jumped on it to be done with it already.

I like the OG's and glad I grabbed them since they are the originals but I think I like my black tricos better too. So while the OG's are nice, theres better looking NMD's.

thats pretty good considering ebay takes 26$ and paypal another $10.  

Yeah definitely. There's potentially 2-3 boutiques that will get em in my area but you gotta be at the right place right time, or hit on a raffle. Even then I'm not even sure if any of those stores are getting them for sure.

$248 a decent price for these OGs? Seeing them pop up sporadically in the mid 2s
I thought you got like 8 pairs already? $250 is an attainable price right now which makes these people camping out for a chance at fcfs that much more ridiculous to me since it's really only $50-70 over retail (after tax and or shipping). I'm not much for paying over $200 for any pair but in the grand scheme of things for anybody that wants this shoe it really isn't that bad if you can get them for 250 all in. I'm still trying to find a trade for this 11.5 (need a 12.5, and a 12 would be snug but work)

think i would be able to find a trader that would give me black tricos 10.5 for OGs 10.5? 
You're taking an L with that trade so I'm sure you could, there's euro websites with black tricos still in stock anyways (a 10.5 at one of them as of Thursday, discounted a little)

I thought you got like 8 pairs already? $250 is an attainable price right now which makes these people camping out for a chance at fcfs that much more ridiculous to me since it's really only $50-70 over retail (after tax and or shipping). I'm not much for paying over $200 for any pair but in the grand scheme of things for anybody that wants this shoe it really isn't that bad if you can get them for 250 all in. I'm still trying to find a trade for this 11.5 (need a 12.5, and a 12 would be snug but work)
I wouldn't have camped out if my size actually were $250; it's been going for $300+ frequently which does make waiting worth it.

You're taking an L with that trade so I'm sure you could, there's euro websites with black tricos still in stock anyways (a 10.5 at one of them as of Thursday, discounted a little)
I guess, but I have my size in OGs already. maybe help a NTer out. what euro sites man? I don't see any??? pm me if you know

Back
Top Bottom