Adidas NMD thread

Just saw a guy selling a bulk of 6 Ogs in 200 each all in.
Due he selling them for retail at the end of this week
What sizes? Can you pm me his info? I just wanted a sz 11 but if he wants to move them in bulk, I can buy a couple. 

Premier = L
If you don't mind sharing, what time did you get there and how long was the line? You think they had more than 2 FSR? I was in SF when instagram alerted me seconds after Premier posted it. Even if I left immediately, I wouldn't have got there until a little after 6 PM. My guess is they sold out within 20-30 minutes (at 1 pair per person). 

Last edited:
Dude has a 6, 8.5, 9, 9.5,11,5, and a 12.
Will let you all know if he decides to sell individually

Bought a pair from EU. Got to the US in a day but has been sitting at ISC San Francisco for 5 days and no new updates. Is this normal?

yes. it will depart

Thanks. I hope so...i did some googling and read some nightmare stories. Apparently after since 2009 USPS treats international mail just as first class mail so dont take delays or losses seriously. Sucks because i have another parcel coming from Europe as well...i really hope the ISC processing isnt some third world level ish.

Last edited:
If you don't mind sharing, what time did you get there and how long was the line? You think they had more than 2 FSR? I was in SF when instagram alerted me seconds after Premier posted it. Even if I left immediately, I wouldn't have got there until a little after 6 PM. My guess is they sold out within 20-30 minutes (at 1 pair per person). 

I got there around 605. The line was pretty long. It was until the corner where the flower store is. Im not too sure about the fsr. They said there were 5 pairs remaining around 630. So thats when i dipped.

Will be down to help regs here and nice people, if you join yesterday or I've never seen you please don't pm me :D 

Just saw a guy selling a bulk of 6 Ogs in 200 each all in.
Due he selling them for retail at the end of this week
If he sells them for retail but at bulk, 6 people should just pitch in for each size. Not saying I should be in there or anything lol, just a suggestion.

What don't y'all understand about the word bulk? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hi GuyS,need help to check if this is legit, as i am buying from a reseller.Sorry for been a noob. Appreciate your help. Thanks
GALLERY]
[/IMG]

View media item 2312359View media item 2312360View media item 2312361View media item 2312362

Im not an expert, but they look fake to me.
Look off or "fake" to me as well. Besides, that appears to be the 2015 version. Better off purchasing the 2017 version since chances of a fake are much less since they just released relatively recently. 

Back
Top Bottom