Adidas NMD thread

Going to hold off on the gum pack. Still trying for 93/17s and yeezys next week. They will be had tho! Hard to pass on gum bottoms

Is it me or are the non-pk ones rising in prices?
$130 was the price for the CK (clear blue and red pairs) I believe, and $120 for basic mesh, 170 for PK. If those new grey and black pairs are mesh then yes, I haven't looked to see what material since I have no interest though

those whites are nice but i'm passing on the pack. happy to score sun glows last night and i have og's coming my way soon. now it's just zebra yeezys or death.

does anyone know if the gum pack will come in sizes smaller than 7?  via confirmed app you could only pre-order 7-12.  i'm looking for a size 4 and i've seen other NMD PK's to come in those real small sizes..

does anyone know if the gum pack will come in sizes smaller than 7?  via confirmed app you could only pre-order 7-12.  i'm looking for a size 4 and i've seen other NMD PK's to come in those real small sizes..
Smallest size adidas online will have is a 5

I know this has probably been answered a million times, but can anyone tell me how the Pharrell HU NMD fit compared to the regular NMD?

I know this has probably been answered a million times, but can anyone tell me how the Pharrell HU NMD fit compared to the regular NMD?
TTS on wide feet, half down for everyone else.

It really depends on how comfortable you are with your arch on the medial cage.

TTS on wide feet, half down for everyone else.

It really depends on how comfortable you are with your arch on the medial cage.
​For me, the regular mesh NMD run wide and short.  PK XR1 at least 1/2 size big and PK R1 TTS.  SO, the HU runs closest to the regular mesh NMD then? Thanks for the assist.  Getting the HU for my wife for Valentine's Day and don't want to screw up on the size.

​For me, the regular mesh NMD run wide and short.  PK XR1 at least 1/2 size big and PK R1 TTS.  SO, the HU runs closest to the regular mesh NMD then? Thanks for the assist.  Getting the HU for my wife for Valentine's Day and don't want to screw up on the size.
For me, I'm sized TTS for mesh NMD and I go half down for Hu NMDs. Again, its all about that medial cage, if you have a narrow foot and/or high arch, you won't be as bothered and go half down (length would be perfect). If you have wide *** feet and no arch, I can see someone go TTS or half up but you would have a ton of room in the toe box.

EDIT: most women have narrow feet, she should be fine going half down.

Last edited:
Anyone know if ADC will have size 14 or 15 in the gum NMDs? Chicago confirmed app only had up to 13. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom