Adidas NMD thread

I got pretty lucky this weekend. I walked into my local Adidas on Saturday just to browse. I happened to look at the register area, and I saw an employee holding this OG NMD. I asked him why he was holding it. He told me that they just received 1 random size 11 in their shipment, and a customer who had asked before me had first dibs. The catch was that they would only sell it to someone who was a size 11 in order to lessen the likelihood of a reseller buying it lol. The dude in front of me tried it on, but it was way too big for him. I happen to wear a size 11, so they sold it to me and made me wear it out the store
roll.gif
 Long story short, I finally got my pair lol

Last edited:
Nice retail story. Couldn't script that better. Surprised they actually looked out for resellers.

I got pretty lucky this weekend. I walked into my local Adidas on Saturday just to browse. I happened to look at the register area, and I saw an employee holding this OG NMD. I asked him why he was holding it. He told me that they just received 1 random size 11 in their shipment, and a customer who had asked before me had first dibs. The catch was that they would only sell it to someone who was a size 11 in order to lessen the likelihood of a reseller buying it lol. The dude in front of me tried it on, but it was way too big for him. I happen to wear a size 11, so they sold it to me and made me wear it out the store
roll.gif
If Cinderella wore NMD's! Did it happen at the stroke of 12:00? lol legit story

Last edited:

roll.gif
Thats an awesome story man. Congrats!  
nthat.gif

I had a similar story that happened to me once.  I walked into a shoe store on a random day and a person just happened to be getting rid of their size 14 shoes.  I walked right up to them and I...

...oh wait, nevermind...unless it's for a special reason most shoe stores sizes above 13....so this sort of story can't happen to someone with size 14 feet...

ugh...ordered my normal size in the PK black gums as those were my first PK NMD's and of course they're a half size too big. LOL should've listened to everyone here but I'm stubborn af. Now I'm back on the hunt even after all these posts cause I didn't get the shipment till this afternoon. My life.

ugh...ordered my normal size in the PK black gums as those were my first PK NMD's and of course they're a half size too big. LOL should've listened to everyone here but I'm stubborn af. Now I'm back on the hunt even after all these posts cause I didn't get the shipment till this afternoon. My life.
NT knows best. Always listen to majority sizing. 

Zupport.de

Few Sizes
View media item 2331828

I got pretty lucky this weekend. I walked into my local Adidas on Saturday just to browse. I happened to look at the register area, and I saw an employee holding this OG NMD. I asked him why he was holding it. He told me that they just received 1 random size 11 in their shipment, and a customer who had asked before me had first dibs. The catch was that they would only sell it to someone who was a size 11 in order to lessen the likelihood of a reseller buying it lol. The dude in front of me tried it on, but it was way too big for him. I happen to wear a size 11, so they sold it to me and made me wear it out the store :rofl:  Long story short, I finally got my pair lol

You scored. I still want a pair to wear. I need a size 10 tho!

add an insole for better comfort and fit.

what size are you ?

Back
Top Bottom