Adidas NMD thread

nerd.gif

Can you guys take a look at these NMDs? For some reason something looks off. Not sure if its me bugging out or not. 

Which pair you guys think look better in hand. Black gum bottoms or white gum bottoms? Cant decide which one i want more.

Flew to SF for the day this past weekend with the wifey for Valentines day.. 

UND'sd these and they felt great on foot and held up well for walking all over SF 
pimp.gif

that and still breaking in my Nudie dry denim made for a great day with all around comfort! 

This is my first pair of NMDs and was shocked at how flimsy the sole is  as compared to my UBs...these are definitely not running shoes thats for sure lol 

that being said, I feel the OG NMD PK may be one of the most versatile shoes in my collection 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Which pair you guys think look better in hand. Black gum bottoms or white gum bottoms? Cant decide which one i want more.
Just got the black gum in today, and they are sharp! Simple, clean, and the gum bottoms gives them an old school unique look. I like them a lot more that I thought I would.

So kop some nmds at End and i realised or remembered they do full declaration of the cost of shoes...which sucks because i get taxed alot more! Anyone managed to circumvent that pls shoot me a pm [emoji]128559[/emoji]

Is there a set release date for the triple black pair (mesh).   Finishline tweeted something out earlier

Back
Top Bottom