Adidas NMD thread

I see no release date [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]
Well then, better be prepared.february 25th and march 1st is coming first

D*mn dude.
You're way anxious for these b/w Japans.
Hopefully all sorts of good stuff for NMDs this year.
Good luck on your pickups.

D*mn dude.
You're way anxious for these b/w Japans.
Hopefully all sorts of good stuff for NMDs this year.
Good luck on your pickups.

Yeah man.. Better be prepared. I can't pay for reseller price. They are whole d**n crazy high. Especially for any thing TB, or collabs
Pray to the force.the force is with me.. I'm the one with the force.. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

got a call from fedex saying i have to pay $70 CAD in duties for a $190 CAD order for the solar red NMDs off of END.? is it just me or is this too much?..

on top of that i checked the tracking and it hasnt even passed customs yet, as its still in the states, so im really confused atm

I paid $77 for infant yeezy valued at $195. 20% duties, 12% sales tax, $10 fedex processing fees.

These are such great shoes.. glad i got them.. even if I saw about 5 pairs on other people yesterday! lol.. 

nthat.gif

These are such great shoes.. glad i got them.. even if I saw about 5 pairs on other people yesterday! lol.. 
:nthat:

Same. Only pair of all my NMDs that are multiples. So versatile with everything. Will wear for many years, replacing the max 90/95s.

Does anyone else think that vapour greys are the best R1's? Can't go wrong with that colorway
Not me, they're decent but there's a lot better colorways imo. The blues like he said above (and that whole camo glitch pack), both OG's, and the navy mesh and Tokyo mesh look better on feet to me

Does anyone else think that vapour greys are the best R1's? Can't go wrong with that colorway
i've had the vapours and just let go of em. i like beige cws but the translucent heel plate threw me off. i liked my offspring better though it was a mesh. in the end i let go of both since i thought i had too many NMDs already lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom