Adidas NMD thread

Received both kith pairs yesterday .. haven't tried them on I went tts 10.5.... in person the pink actually looks better then the beige/tan ... and the leather line going thru middle actually goes well/blends in well with the pink colored one ... am with most and think that they should of gone without the leather stripe down middle but what can you do ..

thanks. was able to get my size. 
smokin.gif

I think people are saying TTS for CS2. For CS1 I think some people go 0.5 down. So it depends.

Personally I stayed TTS on CS1 and will do the same for CS2.

Thanks for the tip. I think I'll probably be fine. Just glad I got an order of the Pinks to go through this time

So I ordered the same size as my CS1 for the Naked CS2, will I be good?

thanks. was able to get my size. 
smokin.gif
Dear 

We experienced technical problems on our website today. Due to these technical difficulties, the Naked x Kith x adidas NMD CS2 was available for purchase for a short time. Unfortunately this was a mistake, and this product is sold out and unavailable for purchase at nakedcph.com. We are cancelling your order and the funds pending for payment will be released back to you. We apologize for this unfortunate error. Thank you for your understanding

Dear 

We experienced technical problems on our website today. Due to these technical difficulties, the Naked x Kith x adidas NMD CS2 was available for purchase for a short time. Unfortunately this was a mistake, and this product is sold out and unavailable for purchase at nakedcph.com. We are cancelling your order and the funds pending for payment will be released back to you. We apologize for this unfortunate error. Thank you for your understanding
Cancellation here too. Oh well

someone posted this in the Boost thread. clutch code. credit to wuchi01

Ebay 20% off coupon on $25 or more.
Code: C20HELLOSPRING
Ends Mar 11. One time use. Max $50 discount. Use Paypal.

someone posted this in the Boost thread. clutch code. credit to wuchi01

Ebay 20% off coupon on $25 or more.
Code: C20HELLOSPRING
Ends Mar 11. One time use. Max $50 discount. Use Paypal.
Repped! Missed it in the Boost thread but this came in handy to buy a few more AM90 Mesh Infrareds for my girls. Only $95 for a 1.5 and 5.5.

Back
Top Bottom