Adidas NMD thread

Is it just me or is End trying to sell the NMD Kith Naked at like almost 100USD over retail? Above some sizes in StockX?
didn't even check the price when I registered because END usually sells stuff UNDER retail... 

to my ******* surprise today, I see the $275 price tag.... the hell!? ... it'll be just my luck that I actually get my name drawn and pay a resale retail price

I caught the price too late to Live Chat so I just sent them an email for some 'splainin... 

to make things worse, the mark up only appears to be for USD .... the CAD price and the GBP price converted to USD is right around the normal retail of $200-210 

Haven't been in this threadin a minute and now I see why.

Same damn questions being asked over and over.
laugh.gif
 not just this thread

Is it just me or is End trying to sell the NMD Kith Naked at like almost 100USD over retail? Above some sizes in StockX?

didn't even check the price when I registered because END usually sells stuff UNDER retail... 

to my ******* surprise today, I see the $275 price tag.... the hell!? ... it'll be just my luck that I actually get my name drawn and pay a resale retail price

I caught the price too late to Live Chat so I just sent them an email for some 'splainin... 

Lol, i was tryna figure out how to cancel my entry after i seen that price. Was thinking the same thing, these will probably be the pair I win.

Nice video review

Now for real how is that EVA plug on medial side feel on your feet? does it bother you much when walking all day long?

Man, that sticking-too-much eva plug is bothering me so much. 

or is it as you say? the inner structure lessen the impact of the eva plug??

I just realized Ive had my OG NMDs since the rereleased and have only worn them once :/

I was waiting all year for them too

Yeah, seems like End is pulling this **** recently, quite a few items priced above retail eg the SNS SS UB.

Back
Top Bottom