Adidas NMD thread

Hey I don't own any pair of boots and I'm trying to step out of the realm of jordans and foamposites. I don't know anything about boosts or NMD. But I saw a pic of the triple black NMD runner and it looks like a great, comfortable shoe. Are those still available and is there a lot of hype behind boost? Can someone school me? Are they as comfortable as they look?

Last edited:
Hey I don't own any pair of boots and I'm trying to step out of the realm of jordans and foamposites. I don't know anything about boosts or NMD. But I saw a pic of the triple black NMD runner and it looks like a great, comfortable shoe. Are those still available and is there a lot of hype behind boost? Can someone school me? Are they as comfortable as they look?

1. Welcome to the dark side
2. You will probably be able to get them if you're patient
3. Yes, the hype is real
4. Yes, they are as comfy as they look.
5. NMD's are not the most comfy Boost offering, but they're still great. Ultra Boost & Pure Boost are more comfy, but your style preference comes into play here. You won't be disappointed as long as you get your sizing right.

Not sure which shoe you seen but theres the triple black nmd xr1 that just released, the one with the lace cage, those are still available, semi hyped but nothing close to what previous nmds have been. Then theres the nmd r1 triple black which is the original nmd design, it released a month or two ago which may still be in stock for retail depending on the size and how hard you look. Those were a little more sought after because it was the first triple black nmd and it was the original design. People dont seem to be feeling the new xr1 model as much. Resell isnt too crazy on them right now if you wanted to pick them up off ebay. But the uppers are made of mesh which is really a take down, cheaper style of the original nmd with primeknit uppers. Honestly its all about the primeknit, especially if you're going for comfort. Mesh nmds arent really hyped like that, pk nmds are where its at. There is no triple black pk nmd as of now but there is a japan triple black pk nmd coming out in a month or two iirc. Might wanna hold off and go for those when they release. The ultra boost is probably the most comfortable boost shoe right now, moreso than the nmd but nmds are gonna be miles above those jordans and foams ur used to. Ultra boosts are probably the most hyped as well and most colors sell out pretty quickly. If you like the nmds i recommend you get a nmd r1 pk, thats probably the best of the various nmd styles. You might wanna look into ultra boosts as well if you really like the comfort factor.

1. Welcome to the dark side
2. You will probably be able to get them if you're patient
3. Yes, the hype is real
4. Yes, they are as comfy as they look.
5. NMD's are not the most comfy Boost offering, but they're still great. Ultra Boost & Pure Boost are more comfy, but your style preference comes into play here. You won't be disappointed as long as you get your sizing right.
Not sure which shoe you seen but theres the triple black nmd xr1 that just released, the one with the lace cage, those are still available, semi hyped but nothing close to what previous nmds have been. Then theres the nmd r1 triple black which is the original nmd design, it released a month or two ago which may still be in stock for retail depending on the size and how hard you look. Those were a little more sought after because it was the first triple black nmd and it was the original design. People dont seem to be feeling the new xr1 model as much. Resell isnt too crazy on them right now if you wanted to pick them up off ebay. But the uppers are made of mesh which is really a take down, cheaper style of the original nmd with primeknit uppers. Honestly its all about the primeknit, especially if you're going for comfort. Mesh nmds arent really hyped like that, pk nmds are where its at. There is no triple black pk nmd as of now but there is a japan triple black pk nmd coming out in a month or two iirc. Might wanna hold off and go for those when they release. The ultra boost is probably the most comfortable boost shoe right now, moreso than the nmd but nmds are gonna be miles above those jordans and foams ur used to. Ultra boosts are probably the most hyped as well and most colors sell out pretty quickly. If you like the nmds i recommend you get a nmd r1 pk, thats probably the best of the various nmd styles. You might wanna look into ultra boosts as well if you really like the comfort factor.
Thanks guys I really appreciate it!!!

Just got my CS2 Ronins delivered.   That block on the medial side does dig into the side of my foot.   Printed out a prepaid return label and shipping these back.  They do look dope on feet though

Hey guys, I didn't know where to go so I came here for some help.

I'm in a little debt so I've been reselling sneakers on eBay. (I know, I know.. why buy them if you're not going to wear them)

Some buyer just said that my Women's Vapor grey NMD I sold to him were fake and he started a return claim against me. I provided all the order confirmation and emails and such but he says hes not satisfied and wants a return. He claims that the shoes are fake. 

Is there anything I can do to protect myself? Like wtf.. I don't even know where to get fakes. It literally came from finishline in the box and in the same box went to his house. eBay only gives me the option to message him or offer him some sort of refund, whether it be full or partial. Is there anything I can do?

Thanks. Sorry if this doesn't belong here.. I'm just a little distraught.

Hey guys, I didn't know where to go so I came here for some help.

I'm in a little debt so I've been reselling sneakers on eBay. (I know, I know.. why buy them if you're not going to wear them)

Some buyer just said that my Women's Vapor grey NMD I sold to him were fake and he started a return claim against me. I provided all the order confirmation and emails and such but he says hes not satisfied and wants a return. He claims that the shoes are fake. 

Is there anything I can do to protect myself? Like wtf.. I don't even know where to get fakes. It literally came from finishline in the box and in the same box went to his house. eBay only gives me the option to message him or offer him some sort of refund, whether it be full or partial. Is there anything I can do?

Thanks. Sorry if this doesn't belong here.. I'm just a little distraught.

maybe you can tell him to send u pics of the parts that makes him think they are fake? then go from there

Question for people who own the CS1's:

If I soak the upper in hot water and put them in the dryer do you think the PK would shrink a bit? Also will it ruin the shoe at all if I did this? tia

Back
Top Bottom