Adidas NMD thread

Nah, nothing magical. Just tryna help you cop a pair of hard to find shoes since your size is not as common as us Hobbits.
my bad dude. if you can't get your size in the white, and can get a 15 ill throw you a decent amount extra on top of the retail

jesus christ captain obvious, you were acting as if you were able to do something miraculous 
Haha chill, mang. You mad at breakfast, bruh?  Gangbanging on bacon?!

NT loves to bust balls from time to time.  It's good for one's ego.

Cause maybe something went wrong with the site and they don't have it or idk man it's late haven't slept much, maybe is that 

Not a filthy reseller tho 
tell homeboy powerball, i didn't think you were a reseller. 

my bad dude. if you can't get your size in the white, and can get a 15 ill throw you a decent amount extra on top of the retail
I think that should be an open invite for that. I'm not the best when it comes to releases since I don't use a bot and strikeout on a lot of releases.

tell homeboy powerball, i didn't think you were a reseller. 
Oh yeah it went for him 
glasses.gif

Bro I got 2 of 3 on our radar lol. You hit up any of those early sites yet?
Me too, now I'm after the core white PK. Luck is on our side thanks to Nordstrom and Pac Sun . No sleep determination. 

Last edited:

Me too, now I'm after the core white PK. Luck is on our side thanks to Nordstrom and Pac Sun . No sleep determination. 
You're one of mines ... i just need one more , one more, and It's all over for me 

Nice. I love spending money with strangers on the internet. We all eat. thanks NT! 
nthat.gif

Yeah, that was almost too easy. I snagged the gray pair just to make sure I can get at least one today, but I'm gonna hold off on the red circa knit for now. Have gift cards for ADC, FNL and the footsites, so I'd rather use those to grab the few different cw's I'm interested in, versus spending cash.

Back
Top Bottom