Adidas NMD thread

[emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji]
Really didn't wanna wake up that early but oh well

Adidas is way late on the triple color Japan pack.
No banzai. Just dye the other one.
Good to see that wall pic resurface. Thank you for post.

man those a**holes.....giving all the campout people ANOTHER chance to cop?!?!? 

and to make things worse i got a doctors appointment on 17th in the morning! 
mad.gif
mean.gif

Adidas is way late on the triple color Japan pack.
No banzai. Just dye the other one.
Good to see that wall pic resurface. Thank you for post.
I rmbr way back everyone was going nuts over those japan triple blacks and now they're just sorta eh. The white boost japan blacks from last year now look way cleaner to me

Last edited:
I know some people don't like how SNS handled it but I applaud them for trying to make it as fair as possible

I already got a kid that's been BUGGGING me every week for a pair of these!!

Can't wait to give him the deal of a lifetime before he finds out these are dropping everywhere!! 
devil.gif

What is worse: reopen and reschedule or multi steps to actually buy the d*mn shoes?
This release is getting stupid.

dam wtf...... they shoulda just left it. fkcing ppl dont know how to figure out times. -___- do they not know how to use google? WOW ( NOW ITS GONNA BE HARDER TO COP)
It wasn't that people didn't know how to figure out times but more that it wasn't announced beforehand and a lot of people didn't even know about the registration

If they had announced it beforehand then I'm sure they wouldn't have opened it back up

I rmbr way back everyone was going nuts over those japan triple blacks and now they're just sorta eh. The white boost japan blacks from last year now look way cleaner to me

They were interesting unique first time around, but really only need one out of all the entire Japan R1s.
All good with my Grey pair.

To this day, my Japan blacks are still my favorite shoe out of all my collection. Fell in love at first sight haha

Last edited:
t
It wasn't that people didn't know how to figure out times but more that it wasn't announced beforehand and a lot of people didn't even know about the registration

If they had announced it beforehand then I'm sure they wouldn't have opened it back up

yea but it is better that they didnt announce it beforehand. i think the tweet that they sent out was more than enough..

t
yea but it is better that they didnt announce it beforehand. i think the tweet that they sent out was more than enough..
Better for you

Dudes in Australia were asleep for the entire 4 hours it was open and plenty of people were at work and other stuff that prevented them from hearing about the tweet

I mean sure I would like better chances at this shoe too but it's only fair to allow those who didn't have a shot due to unforeseen circumstances to sign up. Imagine if they released the registrations while you or I were sleeping, we would both want another chance

In other news:

Co-founder of SNS ain't taking no s*** on IG 
roll.gif

it ain't "fair" when shoes are an in-store release only.... and only at 1-3 shops in the world 

so I don't really see what the difference is here .....  if you was sleep.... well..... you was sleep

we should all be use to and accepting of this by now

Last edited:

it ain't "fair" when shoes are an in-store release only.... and only at 1-3 shops in the world 

so I don't really see what the difference is here .....  if you was sleep.... well..... you was sleep

They're an online release though; that's what the registration is for, the online release

Word.  You don't see me complaining about having to wake up at 3am for some shoes most of the time.  Or the fact that there's no big sneaker shops where I'm located other than truest, which is a consignment shop.  If people missed out, oh well, on to the next release.  

what else are NOTIFICATIONS for then? 4 hours is still plenty. if they did it like kaws then it would be a different story

Word.  You don't see me complaining about having to wake up at 3am for some shoes most of the time.  Or the fact that there's no big sneaker shops where I'm located other than truest, which is a consignment shop.  If people missed out, oh well, on to the next release.  
Yeah but would you wake up at 3am if you didn't have any clue they would be dropping, it's a false comparison.
what else are NOTIFICATIONS for then? 4 hours is still plenty. if they did it like kaws then it would be a different story
But with Kaws people knew the night before at what time the registrations were opening

All i'm saying is that in pure fairness to everyone what they're doing is the right thing.

Not a lot of people are happy because their chances are dwindled because of it but I agree with what they did

They're an online release though; that's what the registration is for, the online release
I understand its an online release... 

point is... so what if the window was only 4 hours with no warning

isn't that what people want, better odds...with a random system

Yeah but would you wake up at 3am if you didn't have any clue they would be dropping, it's a false comparison.
But with Kaws people knew the night before at what time the registrations were opening
All i'm saying is that in pure fairness to everyone what they're doing is the right thing.
Not a lot of people are happy because their chances are dwindled because of it but I agree with what they did

alright i get what u mean(agree to disagree lol) , but they still shouldn't have changed the release date. they coulda opened the slot today and still released them tomorrow.

I understand its an online release... 

point is... so what if the window was only 4 hours with no warning

isn't that what people want, better odds...with a random system
That's what the people want but not what the company wants, SNS wants everyone who wants them to have a shot

And i must've misread what you said, I thought you meant in-store release only as meaning no online release

Back
Top Bottom