Adidas NMD thread

They out somewhere right now lol
eek.gif

They out somewhere right now lol

View media item 2432844

Those are not releasing until the 19th (next Friday). Bait had them up early yesterday,but they realized their mistake and pulled them from the website.

There's your style code numbers there.

Quick question about this sns issue, is there a chance me and wifey will get disqualified bec we both have accounts?

They should just have people register with at least one purchase for their store in the last year and put in Ina draw and call it a day. That's the best way to do it. Quick and easy.

the situation in berlin is so pathetic....seems you did not have to choose a size when you put your name on the list...and now everyone is trying to fix deals with buyers before they even get the shoes, so they can take the "right" size 
laugh.gif

maaaaan i already registered and now i gotta wait til wednesday for the online drop? well at least this gives others a chance to get a chance to buy em lol..

i just rly like that glitch orange, and im not usually a fan of orange

Just got that follow
Up email. Let's hope for the best fellas
Same here. Just happy I don't have to re-register but we're apparently allowed to do so (might just do it anyways to be safe). I'm already set. Would like to enter my bro but not taking the risk of being eliminated from copping online. I'm only gunning for the blue pair. Don't like the Gucci one. 

I still think the best thing to do would have been to just do an online raffle for customers who already have accounts and previous verified purchases from SNS. Also, they should have kept track of customers who purchase in store via ID's and not allow them to enter online/or win the raffle. 

edit: pic removed.

Last edited:
I did get confirmation email for the first signup, but did not get a follow up email now though..

Back
Top Bottom