Adidas NMD thread

LOL who sold their Sns Guccis for 1500?
nerd.gif

kidding i know who
tongue.gif
on what?

View media item 2438750New Pharrell NMD's different from the ones already leaked
Credit via @yzylab
Don't know what the colors could possibly be but at least it gives us a possible release date

Last edited:
So back to the SNS Datamosh drop for a minute.

Before I start on my issue I will say I like SNS and I've been able to get some limited stuff from them (Naked UBs for example). They've been fairly good to me and I liked the way they did this drop.

Now on to the salt. Both my orders got cancelled, one was placed at 9:11EST and it seems people who checked out after me got confirmation...but that's not the point of my post tonight (however, that does hurt a little). The reason I'm posting tonight is because of my refund. I used PayPal for both cancelled orders and chose my CCs conversion rate. I was refunded yesterday pretty much right after the initial charges went through. I'm based in Canada and I was refunded in USD. Esentially what happened is my refunds came in under the original amount I was charged. So I ended up losing about $2 CAD on each cancelled order. So NOT only did both orders get cancelled but I was essentially charged for both of them.

I realize there are exchange rates and they move daily so it's tough but I feel like this is so much worse after taking the L. I sent them an email so we'll see what they say. I have a feeling because I chose PP and I chose my cc's rate I'm **** out of luck. But **** me this sucks...all be it it's only about $4CAD.

End rant. Sorry for the long post.

Before I start on my issue I will say I like SNS and I've been able to get some limited stuff from them (Naked UBs for example). They've been fairly good to me and I liked the way they did this drop.

Now on to the salt. Both my orders got cancelled, one was placed at 9:11EST and it seems people who checked out after me got confirmation...but that's not the point of my post tonight (however, that does hurt a little). The reason I'm posting tonight is because of my refund. I used PayPal for both cancelled orders and chose my CCs conversion rate. I was refunded yesterday pretty much right after the initial charges went through. I'm based in Canada and I was refunded in USD. Esentially what happened is my refunds came in under the original amount I was charged. So I ended up losing about $2 CAD on each cancelled order. So NOT only did both orders get cancelled but I was essentially charged for both of them.

I realize there are exchange rates and they move daily so it's tough but I feel like this is so much worse after taking the L. I sent them an email so we'll see what they say. I have a feeling because I chose PP and I chose my cc's rate I'm **** out of luck. But **** me this sucks...all be it it's only about $4CAD.

This happens to me all the time when I use my Canadian cc internationally, always end up losing a few bucks. I don't think there's anything that can be done tho. The cc has a conversion fee, like 2.5% when it's first charged (CAD to USD) and then they charge the conversion fee again when a refund is issued (USD to CAD). So even if the exchange rate is the exact same from the time you purchase to the time you get refunded you'll still lose out on that fee.

Nothing SNS can do about it, because they aren't making a single cent from you, purely due to exchange "commissions" by the bank.

Although they MAY give you a small discount code out of goodwill.

But yeah, it does happen, although most of the time my credit card don't have any "different" valuation unless it's more than a day, but sometimes it even goes up haha.

Those OG nmd XR1 are pretty clean. Heard they drop this sat but no hype which is interesting

Last edited:
Thanks for reading, hopefully I get my $4 CAD back one way or another  
mad.gif

This happens to me all the time when I use my Canadian cc internationally, always end up losing a few bucks. I don't think there's anything that can be done tho. The cc has a conversion fee, like 2.5% when it's first charged (CAD to USD) and then they charge the conversion fee again when a refund is issued (USD to CAD). So even if the exchange rate is the exact same from the time you purchase to the time you get refunded you'll still lose out on that fee.

Nothing SNS can do about it, because they aren't making a single cent from you, purely due to exchange "commissions" by the bank.

Although they MAY give you a small discount code out of goodwill.

But yeah, it does happen, although most of the time my credit card don't have any "different" valuation unless it's more than a day, but sometimes it even goes up haha.
I guess we'll wait and see what they say. I figure I'm sol.

Back
Top Bottom