Adidas NMD thread

You guys need to just chill and cop on us sites unless a eu site has it below US retail. Stop treating these like they hyped

You guys need to just chill and cop on us sites unless a eu site has it below US retail. Stop treating these like they hyped
Im from canada.. we have low stock and people are always hyping on NMDs , especially PK...ill take my chances.

i dont nmd but im indebted to my friend whos out the country this weekend since he hooked me up with royals. am i chillin then if all he wants are the CS2s in black or the tokyos 

None of my local shoe spots are getting my size in the White Glitch Camos 
mean.gif

Hopefully ADC will be an easy cop 

I feel like most GR NMD's are an easy cop in 2017. My local Urban Outiftters had the gum pack and tricos sitting for weeks. Restocks seem to happen frequently as well.

All PK NMDs fit a half size big so far, including tricolors. So you're saying that you heard these fit a full size big?
This is what I've heard, I always felt tricos fit the biggest out of the PKs I've had so far, including a few of the OG camo pack, but I could be fried. But yea I've heard full size down on these

that sucks. Going with my usual .5 down pk sizing just to be safe though :stoneface:
Yea probably safe. I accidentally ordered a full size down, I was going to go half down a use a a UB innersole too if needed. Haha guess we'll find out soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom