Adidas NMD thread

Keep trying to hit checkout. if there's a low stock sign, move on to the next best size. If there isn't a low stock or oos message on them, they still available. Just keep hitting the checkout button

Keep trying to hit checkout. if there's a low stock sign, move on to the next best size. If there isn't a low stock or oos message on them, they still available. Just keep hitting the checkout button

Website doesnt load anymore, for me atlest

Attention Lurkers! Try the adidas confirmed app! It's going through really fast on there! :nerd:

Word. Its prob dead now- clearly they didnt want me to have them lol I carted my size immediately and jumped all the way to paypal checkout just to bounce back to errors

Word. Its prob dead now- clearly they didnt want me to have them lol I carted my size immediately and jumped all the way to paypal checkout just to bounce back to errors

Unfortunately with Paypal, you can't spam through manually at the checkout cause it will give you the OOS message every time it brings you back. You need to use CC's and spam the checkout button until you get through.

Unfortunately with Paypal, you can't spam through manually at the checkout cause it will give you the OOS message every time it brings you back. You need to use CC's and spam the checkout button until you get through.

Tried both fam lol oh well

Back
Top Bottom