Adidas NMD thread

Was just on the phone with SNS regarding the datamoshes, guy named Felix said they're shipping most of the orders later today and that he confirmed they're using a service in the United States to "set shop" for their US customers, however he mentioned that there is a delay on the shipments that's why most orders are still stuck on processing, but he said they should all ship out this week, so to keep tight!
repped thx, #teamprocessing

Curious, for the women cs2 nmd pearl grey, are the ones with the baby blue stitching on the side the same as the the pair with the black stitching? the model number BA7213 pulls up both pairs.

Was just on the phone with SNS regarding the datamoshes, guy named Felix said they're shipping most of the orders later today and that he confirmed they're using a service in the United States to "set shop" for their US customers, however he mentioned that there is a delay on the shipments that's why most orders are still stuck on processing, but he said they should all ship out this week, so to keep tight!
This is the exact reason I logged on here to find out. Thanks!  Repped!

Just got a UPS My Choice notification of a Bergen Logistics package coming.  Delivery tomorrow.  

Has to be the Datamosh NMD's, but my order still says "processing".  
laugh.gif

quick question:

is $260 local a solid, good or bad price to pay for this years re-release of NMD OG's?

Anyone order from sneakerstudio.co.uk? If so how was your experience? Also were you able to get them to remove vat?

Hey guys with R2s, I have a really quick question.

I wear mostly 12s in NMDs, but don't have any R2s.

I was only able to find a good price on an 11.5 R2 Tokyo, so I bought it.

I had 11.5s in Trace Cargo R2s, but only wore them once and can't remember.

The 11.5s I currently have in NMDs are a bit snug, but both have insoles I can't take out (MMJ and Kith CS).

I've noticed on Eastbay for example, on R1s they say order TTS, but on R2s they say order 1/2 size down.

So do R2s fit a little larger than R1s?

Best comparison would be between an OG NMD and R2. If anyone can comment on their experience, it would be super helpful :smile:

Just got a UPS My Choice notification of a Bergen Logistics package coming.  Delivery tomorrow.  

Has to be the Datamosh NMD's, but my order still says "processing".  
laugh.gif
Hopefully that's the case, but I had it shipped to a forwarder in USA.

So I would like to be able to track lol, but if not I'll only know after Borderlinx processed it.

And UPS My Choice can't work on commercial address so I can't manually track either.

Hey guys with R2s, I have a really quick question.

I wear mostly 12s in NMDs, but don't have any R2s.

I was only able to find a good price on an 11.5 R2 Tokyo, so I bought it.

I had 11.5s in Trace Cargo R2s, but only wore them once and can't remember.

The 11.5s I currently have in NMDs are a bit snug, but both have insoles I can't take out (MMJ and Kith CS).

I've noticed on Eastbay for example, on R1s they say order TTS, but on R2s they say order 1/2 size down.

So do R2s fit a little larger than R1s?

Best comparison would be between an OG NMD and R2. If anyone can comment on their experience, it would be super helpful :smile:

I think you have may that backwards?? So anyone correct me if I'm wrong but .general consensus is 1/2 Size down PK R1 and TTS R2. I own several NMD's between R1's and XR1's (all PK) and I've gone 1/2 down and they fit perfectly. Don't own any R2's yet but have tried a pair on just yesterday and I felt they were more TTS. YMMV so this has just been my experience.

Back
Top Bottom