Adidas NMD thread

I can either get the shoe now for retail.

Or I can possibly get the shoe later for retail.

Not sure why people are getting mad at those of us who copped
roll.gif

Not one person in the last 50 pages paid above retail.

I don't get it.

We are getting them for retail now.
happy.gif
Some of you are. The rest are acting like its a damn yeezy release

Adidas knew what they were doing. its worked time and time again. Create hype with limited drops then flood the market with GRs

roll.gif

I don't get it.
People who likes to sleep a lot get mad easily ... 

Adidas knew what they were doing. its worked time and time again. Create hype with limited drops then flood the market with GRs
somewhat following that nike/jordan model. build up the name with limited releases and then drop a ton of GRs

even with all those ultra boosts...seems like they just kind of held stock and "restocked" them like 50 times.

roll.gif

I don't get it.
If you got time to sit in front of a computer for hours trying to cop sneakers, then do you. 

I already got my PK joints. Keep these trash mesh ones

somewhat following that nike/jordan model. build up the name with limited releases and then drop a ton of GRs

even with all those ultra boosts...seems like they just kind of held stock and "restocked" them like 50 times.
Yessir. This is what the Free Mercurial Superfly should have been. Hype was insnae for them for all the HTM colorways. Then they dropped GARBAGE GR colorways at the same pricepoint. 

Man at this point, TNA might be better than Raw.....semi-srs
I don't watch TNA, but Raw is garbage right now. I'm glad Better Call Saul is on Mondays, once MNF was over, Raw was just about my only other option.

Last edited:

Yeezys are too damm hideous man, never get the hype on those, they look bad on almost everyone who tries to rock them 

The NMD is  lifestyle shoe, a hype shoe, a comfortable shoe, it didn't need a big name behind it to boost itself

Yeezys are too damm hideous man, never get the hype on those, they look bad on almost everyone who tries to rock them 

The NMD is  lifestyle shoe, a hype shoe, a comfortable shoe, it didn't need a big name behind it to boost itself
No pun intended. 

The $120 pricepoint also helps

Tryna get the white PK and black/blhe mesh. If not maybe black/blue. If the white fails I may just try the ice pair or the womens black/peach pair.

If you have time great to open a new account to just get 15% off code on adc... nmds aren't excluded from discounts...

People think there is resell in these nmds lol pks and socks maybe a lil but everything else a waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom