Adidas NMD thread

I hit this time holding my breath til I get the confirmation email tho.

Did anyone see a place to enter the disc code? I'm sure their excluded anyway..
You ever get a confirmation email from them for the XR1 OG's? I ordered on the 25th via paypal and haven't received anything from them since. I've already sent out some emails today asking them about my order and when I should be expecting it since I never got an email confirmation. First time ordering from them.

Does anyone in here own the United Arrow & Sons track suit? If so would you be able to comment on the fit? Specifically the pants

Do they run big, small or pretty TTS? Thanks in advance y'all 

You ever get a confirmation email from them for the XR1 OG's? I ordered on the 25th via paypal and haven't received anything from them since. I've already sent out some emails today asking them about my order and when I should be expecting it since I never got an email confirmation. First time ordering from them.

No but I logged into villa site and it was updated with my tracking info. My shoes are scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

No but I logged into villa site and it was updated with my tracking info. My shoes are scheduled to arrive tomorrow.
I hope I get mine soon as well. I checked out as a guest and didn't have an account at the time so I can't check the status of my order.

Curious, for those who've recently picked up the linen khaki / glitch camo grey R1s, did anyone go down 1 full size instead of the traditionally recommended 0.5 size down for R1 pk? With the previous R1 pk gum pack, going 0.5 size down from my regular adidas TTS was perfect. My feet would completely fill the volume of the shoe (with or without a very thin insole), with a perfect snug fit.

However, with new R1 pk linen pack, I found the coarser pk material to have a baggier fit, with a slight material overlap near the front arch of each foot. I'm thinking if I should buy another one in a smaller size, but I worry that the length of the smaller size would be too short.

I hope we hear something from SNS today
Man they said end of this week tho 
laugh.gif

SNS Datamosh Miami pair just showed up.  No SNS warning, no My UPS warning.  Blue pair is still M.I.A. (which was the first order 30 seconds after release time, Miami was 2nd order).

Finally got the OG XR1's in and the company shipped me the wrong size. :smh:

Anyone got any leads on a US Size 10? I know they're restocking pretty frequently.

Back
Top Bottom