Adidas NMD thread

Kinda salty I didnt grab the red mesh this morning thinking I can just walk in store and grab 'em lol. Oh well, scored a pair of black PKs on adc this morning at least.

1 NMD R1 circa knit (Black/light blue) 

1 NMD Runner mesh (Grey/red)

1 NMD_R1 Primeknit (White)

1 NMD Runner W mesh (Tan) for the lady 

In for the olive camo's next week then I'm done for a bit with NMDs until the all blacks.

Sent a coworkers a couple links for the white PK NMDs on ADC and told him they'd probably be dropping between 6-7 am, texted him when sizes started loading, didn't hear back.

Just talked to him and he was like, "I woke up at 8:30 and it wouldn't let me add to cart."

Hit up Houston Galleria finish line earlier. Worker showed me triple white mesh and black/white with black blocks mesh NMD and said they are dropping on april 9th. 

I grabbed a pair of the grey ones today. First pair of NMDs. I copped TTS but now when trying them on indoors, I notice that the back inner block on the midsole kind of starts bothering me, kind of pokes through into my foot. Overall dope shoe design wise, but might have to flip due to this reason.

p.s. I have a wide foot

sf craigslist and bay area sneaker groups bout to be flooded. 
Hell yeah it is, bruh. Hope they get stuck with them too.
welcome to sf haha. nothing new here.
I've waited for kicks plenty of times in sf and never seen anything this od bruh. **** was stupid.

Damn sucks man. I can understand the "just trying to make some money" since flippin' shoes is probably their only chance at a real job.

Hopefully these restock for you so you got a 2nd chance.
It's on to the next since pk's restocking are slim to none.

lol 

Haha I feel you.... I got there at 8:30 and waited in line til about 10:15 when the worker said they sold out of PK's... still amazed at how many people stayed in line after that. 
I should have left when they said that, too, but my dumbass stayed on some wishful thinking ****. smfh
The grey with the red lego? I actually like that colorway haha. I think women got all the best colors though. Three of the four I wanted were for women only.
Yep man. I could have gotten those and navys but then I would be settling... and settling isn't my thing rather say screw it. 
i wish it was that easy for those. I did 12 hours for the sns and two days for the nice kicks.
laugh.gif
Damn that's wild as hell, but not shocking coming from you. Haha. I waited 4 hours for sns ub's and 6 for nice kicks nmd so this **** today at adidas sf threw me for a loop. couldn't believe it. Congrats to all the nt fam that ate though!

Yo repped for replying to everyone specifically. Looks like an open-faced email chain.

Who knows what ADC has up their sleeve now that this is the response they got for their GR release.

They had a pic with Iman Shumpert rockin the red ones...wonder who they gonna market the next wave with.

China is gonna have to put in some more overtime with the demand for these NMDs.

found a guy selling 4 pairs of the pk locally in my size. 350, i can't do it. just gotta try harder for the olive camo on the 23rd. 

So they would have the size in a colorway i didnt want ugh
Might just flip it n wait till a restock or something
Day was bad

Did anyone in LA stop by the Westfield Mall today? Curious what they had over there since there's FTA, FTL & FNL there, not to mention the adidas performance store, which I have a feeling won't be getting any but I've seen them get some tubulars on occasion so you never know...

Some of the stores I visited 2 hrs ago still have full sizes. Not the PK tho.. But the rest are available still to the public.

So check your local Adidas stores.

Last edited:
anyone in the Bay Area know if these are sitting in stores? I wanna see them in person
I heard Adidas at Westfield was a **** show, but I find it hard to believe they are completely sold out at the other stores. You can probably check out FNL or FTL to see them in person. Shoe Palace was the only spot in the mall not dropping. Neither did Nice Kicks.

Last edited:
I heard Adidas at Westfield was a **** show, but I find it hard to believe they are completely sold out at the other stores. You can probably check out FNL or FTL to see them in person. Shoe Palace was the only spot in the mall not dropping. Neither did Nice Kicks.

Didn't check downtown, but as of 11:30am all FTL's from Stones to Tanforan were sold out at least thats what I was told when I walked in.

Finally got my order confirmed. Turns out I put: @gmai.com instead of @gmail.com.

I was bugging out thinking they were going to cancel on me but I called. Now I can finish my computational physics midterm :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom